MSNBC Morning Joe is an unhinged retard

sxng9

Trustee
I don't think there's any reversing of the damage that's already been done. It'll all have to depend on how the next president manages things going forward. The real blood bath is the increasing nigger crime wave across the entire nation (and also, over the many years in America, you see fewer and fewer white children playing outside and we know the obvious reasons).

hisdivineshadow1972

The bloodbath is coming regardless of who is elected. Trump will hold it off another 4 year... But the toll is gonna be paid.
We have allowed the govt to get too big, too powerful and we have sat back and allowed them to bleed us for generations and give our blood and treasure to niggers, foreign nations, and people all over the world who hate us and everything we believe in.
We need Trump. But what we really need is a much smaller government, with less reach into our pockets and less control over what we see, hear, eat, drink, own, and think.
Nothing is black and white in this world.. There are shades of Grey in everything. I'm not talking about race. I'm talking about good and evil. Right and wrong.
I don't trust any political party.
I only trust people.
Trump a fuck of a lot better than anyone else that's likely to win.
It's time to bring back sanity, common sense, conservative values, and put a end to all this goddamn woke ass faggotry

I don't think there's any reversing of the damage that's already been done. It'll all have to depend on how the next president manages things going forward. The real blood bath is the increasing nigger crime wave across the entire nation (and also, over the many years in America, you see fewer and fewer white children playing outside and we know the obvious reasons).
Yeah they never say that.

Mr. Otis Chimp

I can concur with your assessment in regards to not seeing any White children playing outside. My opinion for that is twofold; one, children today are more involved with high technology, i.e.,
Smart phones, computer games and the like. Stuck in their homes with their faces buried in these gadgets. Take a ride around some of those expensive housing plans, and not a single child is outside playing. You might see a few here and there. I'm in my late sixties, that's all you seen in the neighborhoods, kids playing, goofing off and the like. The community swimming pools were packed. Even in the winter, we would go sled riding. Go home soaked because of the snow. Secondly, this is something that should be obvious to anyone; not enough White married couples are having children, because either they don't want to or the cost of raising a child is expensive, and it was planned that way.

I can concur with your assessment in regards to not seeing any White children playing outside. My opinion for that is twofold; one, children today are more involved with high technology, i.e.,
Smart phones, computer games and the like. Stuck in their homes with their faces buried in these gadgets. Take a ride around some of those expensive housing plans, and not a single child is outside playing. You might see a few here and there. I'm in my late sixties, that's all you seen in the neighborhoods, kids playing, goofing off and the like. The community swimming pools were packed. Even in the winter, we would go sled riding. Go home soaked because of the snow. Secondly, this is something that should be obvious to anyone; not enough White married couples are having children, because either they don't want to or the cost of raising a child is expensive, and it was planned that way.
I loved sledding when I lived up N

Georgerabbit

Veteran
Ever notice how Joe has a head like Beaker the Muppett that's filled with Muppett droppings ? He and his elitist leftist wife, Mika Shitheadski, daughter of the Trilateral Comission, make quite a team of anti-American globalist puppets.