Movie and Book without niggers

Good Judge of Niggers

I just watched a movie called The Departed. It had only one nigger and all the other actors had blue eyes. It was directed by a human named Martin something or other. If you want to read a book like The Turner Diaries, it is called, The Chronicles Of Max and was written by the author J L Bourne. Go to amazon and read a wee bit of the novel then decide for yourself.

ThePakMan-G

I just watched a movie called The Departed. It had only one nigger and all the other actors had blue eyes. It was directed by a human named Martin something or other. If you want to read a book like The Turner Diaries, it is called, The Chronicles Of Max and was written by the author J L Bourne. Go to amazon and read a wee bit of the novel then decide for yourself.
Turner Diaries and Camp of the Saints are good books

No Niggers....

Attachments

• great_scott.gif
    great_scott.gif
    593.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: