More TNB

zigman

main-qimg-aa409669336a1338ed7f0a39089b4bbf

Darth Sambo

I really have no words to describe what I'm thinking. I'm not even mildly stunned at their public antics. No responsibility factor whatsoever. No wonder they have to resort to DEI-based initiatives to scale social ladders and fool the public for a few months, until they're caught embezzling or creating conflict of interest situations. And the nigger hieroglyphics - the 'ass available upon request' is probably their best attempt at promoting their pimp skills. TFNB.

LoveforLoki88

Is hilarious how these pathetic shit skins laugh at us for having neanderthal genes while they probably have more genes of even more primitive hominids lol
I know right? They also pride themselves on being the first people. I mean yeah, they are-and it shows! They look primitive, act primitive, they have no empathy, no remorse, no real reasoning skills. They absolutely are more ape than human. They're a half step above dragging their knuckles!

Nigs_are_primitive

I know right? They also pride themselves on being the first people. I mean yeah, they are-and it shows! They look primitive, act primitive, they have no empathy, no remorse, no real reasoning skills. They absolutely are more ape than human. They're a half step above dragging their knuckles!
I remember reading of someone believing that niggers are to humans what wolves are to dogs, very logical comparison except the fact wolves are beautiful and respectable creatures lmao.

Jamalius Dumpslapper

Why do I see so many videos why fat ass sheaboons are seeminginly invincible to car injuries? Also, funny how the word "racist" is still dropped. JFC

Reactions: cAn