More FB CBs

Disco Duck

My nephew (nice white kid in his 20's with good job) is worried he wont' find a wife with the way white women act nowadays and want groids. He told me this. I told him to look at eastern europe. He wants to marry and start a family but the white American women are such a turn off he said. Alot have half black kids or gangster bfs

It will happen again because our youth are brainwashed by the liberal education system to love and worship niggers.

The little slut found out the hard way niggers are not like their Hollywood characters.

1200x800-687291332240.jpg

WE KNOW THE TRUTH ON THIS SITE.

Black Gorilla Jr.

My nephew (nice white kid in his 20's with good job) is worried he wont' find a wife with the way white women act nowadays and want groids. He told me this. I told him to look at eastern europe. He wants to marry and start a family but the white American women are such a turn off he said. Alot have half black kids or gangster bfs
Tell him to flash his money around. Get a Tag watch and a sports car, start a stock portfolio and dress preppy to stand out from niggers.

Last edited: