Moon Man is here.

Hello everyone, moon man is here to enjoy the hate on niggers. Some of you may be familiar with my music such as this
im not sure how I didn’t find this forum sooner but glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to being apart of the hate. Black lives still don’t matter.
It's good to hate the disgusting savages. Welcome Aboard!

Attachments

• We want Mo Welfare an Foo Stams.jpg
    We want Mo Welfare an Foo Stams.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 1

AAPI Free Speech

Hello everyone, moon man is here to enjoy the hate on niggers. Some of you may be familiar with my music such as this
im not sure how I didn’t find this forum sooner but glad to be a part of it. Looking forward to being apart of the hate. Black lives still don’t matter.
Thank you Moon, this track is amazing. The best in a long time for me for it's content and important message. You are not alone in your struggle. Here is the bastion of Free Speech for all human races who hate these toilet logs.

UK Darkie Destroyer

Riot Control
Staff member
You got a big welcome here MOON MAN.
my name is UK DARKIE DESTROYER.
One time host of chimpout radio Britain (retired)
I've only JUST recently heard some of your work.
I've heard of you of course, but never really got into anything other than chimpout.
If you haven't heard of chimpout radio, man, you are in for a treat.
We got some of the best original niggeroke, songs niggerized and the best DJ on the nigger hating scene...DJ STOOPNIG.
And of course the pioneer of chimpout radio,
BIRDMAN !

You are a Legend and we have had requests asking if we could find you. Looks like you found us.

Hearing you and your take on the niggers alongside DJ and BIRDMAN on chimpout radio will be awesome !!

We all await with baited breath...

SamboRambo

Trustee
I thought MoonMan was a collective of several collaborators using the Stephen Hawking speech software, and from what I’ve seen, there is no singular Moon Man. Am I correct on this? Btw I’ve got just about every Moon Man mp3 out so far.

If you’re the Moon Man (like there would be any others) that made some music with Mr Bond, it’s an honor to have you here. Huge fan of both of you guys.

T

Tar Remover

MOONMAN! Great to see you! I used to binge watch your videos on YouSpook until the nigger shitbeasts and sodomites deleted your channel. Hope to see more of the same hilarious content here! I hate goddamn niggers......