Monopoly game in hood turns violent

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
nigger.jpg

The Tulsa Police Department arrested a man Saturday night after they say a family game of Monopoly turned violent.

Officers were called to a shots fired call just before 6:30 p.m. The caller identified the suspect as John Armstrong, saying he chased her down and fired a shot at her and her father.
:rofllg: Thanks for posting, great find!

Investigators learned the family had been drinking alcohol and playing Monopoly when a fight broke out between Armstrong and his stepfather. After knocking over the game board and turning over furniture, they were told to take the fight outside.
I love it when niggers chimp out over chance games, it shows how utterly retarded and self-centered they are. If they win, it's natural, taken for granted. But if they lose too many times (more than once or twice in a row), somebody MUST be cheating.

The article mentions alcohol, but it's not required and a poor excuse. They chimp out over dice games in prison as well.

Last but not least, niggers are sore losers!

View attachment 22575

:rofllg: Thanks for posting, great find!

I love it when niggers chimp out over chance games, it shows how utterly retarded and self-centered they are. If they win, it's natural, taken for granted. But if they lose too many times (more than once or twice in a row), somebody MUST be cheating.

The article mentions alcohol, but it's not required and a poor excuse. They chimp out over dice games in prison as well.

Last but not least, niggers are sore losers!

Is dat Juicy Smellit?

F

Full Auto

LOL - I'm surprised that any Nigger would ever play 'Monopoly' for fear of landing in the 'Go to Jail' space!

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
LOL - I'm surprised that any Nigger would ever play 'Monopoly' for fear of landing in the 'Go to Jail' space!
You know the old joke, right? In Black Monopoly, every space is the go to jail space...

nigger monopoly.jpg

They should really play this version since it's less complex, better tailored to black culture and very fair since all moves are same.

J

Joe

Oh sheeeit! Haven‘t we all gotten stinking drunk and played monopoly with family, then pulled our gat and fired indiscrimitely?

N

Nigger Flambé

That niggers nose looks like a shotgun. This is a real contender for some of the dumbest things niggers kill over but mayonnaise is hard to top.

G

Great White Lord

Niggers can't even play a game without resorting to violence. Just when you think that we have seen the full extent of their stupidity and savagery, they always manage to show us the complete opposite.
i guess they took the ''go to jail'' card WAY too seriously
Niggers are obviously unaware that this is a game. But then again, niggers gonna nig.
I am shocked that any nigger would play Monopoly ... because I didn't know any of them could even read the names of the streets !!!!!!!
Niggers can be full of surprises. However these surprises tends to be negatives one.
Send them Trivial Pursuit and roll the cameras! :lol:
Now that would be something to watch. I mean they would have a hard time answering the questions. Among other things.