MidWest Anti-Spearchucker Here

Welcome!

Idaho seems to be a very beautiful place and apparently remote enough to be safe from nigger invasions from Apefrica but sadly the commie northern neighbor imports dindus, "martyrs" and other innocents by the millions - and they can now invade Idaho from the north. Total lunacy but yeah. When I see pictures from Idaho it's surreal to imagine NAPA's and imported dindus (e.g. Somalis, Haitians) walk around there. There is not any genuinely good reason to have niggers in Idaho or anywhere outside nigger territory. The presence of niggers is manifestation of evil and corruption in high places.

FedUpWithThem

Welcome!

Idaho seems to be a very beautiful place and apparently remote enough to be safe from nigger invasions from Apefrica but sadly the commie northern neighbor imports dindus, "martyrs" and other innocents by the millions - and they can now invade Idaho from the north. Total lunacy but yeah. When I see pictures from Idaho it's surreal to imagine NAPA's and imported dindus (e.g. Somalis, Haitians) walk around there. There is not any genuinely good reason to have niggers in Idaho or anywhere outside nigger territory. The presence of niggers is manifestation of evil and corruption in high places.
I'm so into moving there after my mom passes-I promised her I'd stay in Ohio as long as she was still alive. Acres of land, majestic animals, no nigs, and all the potatoes you can eat.

FedUpWithThem

Welcome! niggers are unusually pervasive, even cold doesn't seem to stop them (there are niggers even in Iceland), BUT it does mean they practically hibernate during winter, and you don't have to put up with their shit like you would in summer
Somewhere, in the frozen Arctic, if you're silent, you can hear a faint "brrrrr, mah dik, brrrrr..."....