Michigan Caregiver Viciously Beats Helpless 93-Year-Old Dementia Patient Before Choking Her

D

dougo

PURE EVIL: Michigan Caregiver Viciously Beats Helpless 93-Year-Old Dementia Patient Before Choking Her – Victim’s Daughter Reveals How Family Caught the Attack on Tape​

LINT, MI – A 26-year-old Flint Township woman is charged with three felonies after a video captured her allegedly assaulting and abusing a 93-year-old woman in her care on the victim’s birthday.

Dontia Arrington is charged with first-degree vulnerable adult abuse, torture and assault to do great bodily harm less than murder.

N

Nova

This happens all the time across this country in these homes. I can’t stand these creatures. How can anyone be in denial anymore about them. It’s not working out .
I and the people closest to me are long tired of the double standards.

W

Willie T Brown

Disgusting 😡. It will be even more disgusting when some fkng worthless nigger judge who is not worthy of the title lets it loose to repeat these types of assaults over and over and over again. I'll refrain from any other comments since they are not allowed here. I'll just take comfort in the fact knowing there are many others here that are thinking the same.

Vilenog

PURE EVIL: Michigan Caregiver Viciously Beats Helpless 93-Year-Old Dementia Patient Before Choking Her – Victim’s Daughter Reveals How Family Caught the Attack on Tape​

What kind of white family are putting their white relatives in nursing homes to be tortured by niggers? You might as well drive them to the middle of the worst niggerhood in America and just dump them there.

It's an insane and cruel decision to dump an elderly loved one in these nigger run nursing homes. Niggers just love torturing and raping old and helpless white people.

F

Full Auto

Question to all hand wringing, 'Do-Gooder' Nigger lovin' Libtards.
How does what that Nigger did to a frail Human compare to what (little) a Human (Chauvin) 'Did' to a robust, overgrown Nigger called George?
Your time starts now......

B

Booney N.

The words "nigger" and "care" should never, ever be used in the same breath or sentence unless it’s meant as a particularly sick joke.

F

Full Auto

The words "nigger" and "care" should never, ever be used in the same breath or sentence unless it’s meant as a particularly sick joke.
I don't mind when THEY get 'Cared' for at N.U even if it's at our (Human) expense.
As a 'Caring' person I'm all for lifetime, Aged care 'University' scholarships!