Meet the "Booty Warrior," champion prison rapist.

T

Tyrone McLipz

Mr. Fleece Johnson has a huge thing for men's butts, sees nothing wrong with it, and is believed to have raped (most against their will), over 150 dudes while in prison. I only learned of this guy cuz an uppity nig on another forum mentions him frequently as an ally in the war against whites.

Mr. Fleece Johnson has a huge thing for men's butts, sees nothing wrong with it, and is believed to have raped (most against their will), over 150 dudes while in prison. I only learned of this guy cuz an uppity nig on another forum mentions him frequently as an ally in the war against whites.

Whoever that retard is on the other site obviously has poor deductive reasoning skills. This nigger rapist says he goes after those with sagging pants. Only two classes of inmates have sagging pants: niggers, and those who want to emulate niggers. Some ally in the “war against whites.”

I heard of the rape ape a few years ago, it's the tip of the iceberg.
Most niggers are jealous minded bitch faggots.

1661633681208.png
:pointing:

F

Full Auto

When stripped of its human made 'Bling' (Sequined jackets, gold chains and 'Kool' sunglasses) the monkey above is without the hat and jocks but with a chain attached to that wrist bracelet just as it would have appeared whilst being ushered off the Slave boat by the likes of Mister Ames.
They were the days.......