Louisville officer who criticized Black Lives Matter and Antifa in email relieved of command, to retire

I am so sick not only of these subhuman piles of #BlackLiesMatter shyte, but spineless officials who act like these shitbags have to be treated like saints.

Buckthemagicnegro

Even law abiding black folks hate niggers. Don’t get me started on Hispanics, all I can say is that I really thought I was racist until I worked with Hispanics. They are mostly cool with whites, but hate Sambo

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
There used to be a time in this country where you could say things like that and you would be fine. Now they will crucify you if you tell the truth about niggers and their enablers.

These are bolshevist cleasing operations.
E-Mails, political correctness by "law" ... gulag is next if people do not wake up.

There used to be a time in this country where you could say things like that and you would be fine. Now they will crucify you if you tell the truth about niggers and their enablers.

Wasn't that in a time before Prince Oildriller sought for asylum in your midst? 💂‍♀️
When you had constitutional rights? Yep!

But like Stalin said (or is attributed to him). "Everybody has one chance to say the truth."