Lord of the Coons

1488NiggerHater

As a 15-year-old, I remember seeing the two Lord of the Rings movies - Part 1 on DVD with my classmates and watching Part 2 in the cinema a few days later. It was one of the best times in my life - enjoying an Aryan film with my friends.
iE7dvTJgh9oSCwA2dyR9Y.jpgmaxresdefault (4).jpg
Of course the satanic leftists can't begrudge us allowing a film where Aryans = elves, humans, dwarves and hobbits slaughter millions of niggers... I meant black orcsof cource, who try to flood and exterminate the beautiful, clean Aryan people.

That's why Amazon Prime is now trying to desecrate these Aryan films with 3 Feminist directors:
Screenshot_20240416-203939.pngScreenshot_20240416-203947.pngScreenshot_20240416-203956.png

with more and more niggers:
1.40454_2n18.jpg now these more niggers in season 2

Screenshot_20240416-203901.pngScreenshot_20240416-203915.png

And of course the new bad elve is a white blond character, what a surprise:
Screenshot_20240416-203924.png

ThePakMan-G

As a 15-year-old, I remember seeing the two Lord of the Rings movies - Part 1 on DVD with my classmates and watching Part 2 in the cinema a few days later. It was one of the best times in my life - enjoying an Aryan film with my friends.
View attachment 42090View attachment 42091
Of course the satanic leftists can't begrudge us allowing a film where Aryans = elves, humans, dwarves and hobbits slaughter millions of niggers... I meant black orcsof cource, who try to flood and exterminate the beautiful, clean Aryan people.

That's why Amazon Prime is now trying to desecrate these Aryan films with 3 Feminist directors:
View attachment 42092View attachment 42093View attachment 42094

with more and more niggers:
1.View attachment 42095 now these more niggers in season 2

View attachment 42096View attachment 42097

And of course the new bad elve is a white blond character, what a surprise:
View attachment 42098
That's a hot blonde elf. I'd rather be evil then I guess 🤷

sxng9

Trustee
I haven't been as much focused on what movies or shows are coming out anymore (since 8 years ago), nor what the storylines are since I know everything these days that are coming out of America are simply chock full of niggers. If I do get wind of something that might interest me, the first thing I do is look up the cast of characters and if there's any niggers in them as the main character(s), then no I'm not spending my money or wasting my time to watch it. If I have to find something to blow my time on (and I'm feeling too lazy to do anything constructive), there's still plenty of video games that I've bought in the past that I haven't yet played or beat yet.

1488NiggerHater

I haven't been as much focused on what movies or shows are coming out anymore (since 8 years ago), nor what the storylines are since I know everything these days that are coming out of America are simply chock full of niggers. If I do get wind of something that might interest me, the first thing I do is look up the cast of characters and if there's any niggers in them as the main character(s), then no I'm not spending my money or wasting my time to watch it. If I have to find something to blow my time on (and I'm feeling too lazy to do anything constructive), there's still plenty of video games that I've bought in the past that I haven't yet played or beat yet.
It starts with:
The Hobbits 1
The Hobbit 2
The Hobbit 3
Than it continues with
The Lord of the Rings 1
The Lord of the Rings 2
The Lord of the Rings 3
You can see these movies here:
J R R Tolkien is probably a leftist. But Peter Jacksons The Lord of the Rings is pro-white. Any humans are white. There are further more different races: dwarves = joo's, Hobbits = english, Orcs = niggers etc.

ThePakMan-G

It starts with:
The Hobbits 1
The Hobbit 2
The Hobbit 3
Than it continues with
The Lord of the Rings 1
The Lord of the Rings 2
The Lord of the Rings 3
You can see these movies here:
J R R Tolkien is probably a leftist. But Peter Jacksons The Lord of the Rings is pro-white. Any humans are white. There are further more different races: dwarves = joo's, Hobbits = english, Orcs = niggers etc.
I hate Orcs. Elves are beautiful 😍

zigman

150424meme21-618x466.jpg

Good Judge of Niggers

The thrift store I like to go to on my way home from work, hired a genuine orc to clean the bathrooms. It is huge and ugly and malformed and dark as coal and has yellow eyes. It spends a lot of time goofing off in the bathroom offering advice such as, "It you bust one, flush one" and complaining about poop smell. Sounds like the next one to play Dr Who. Also it has tight little braids in its fur.