Long time reader, first time user

Welcome!
I joined for exactly the same reason. It's frustrating to know they are organizing those dindu idolatry spectacles too, systematically. Nigger's false victimhood and the white collective guilt, the lefty tactics and their slogans are always disgustingly dishonest and it stinks to heaven. Niggers are super coddled all the time. Like if in society they "wouldn't matter". BULLSHIT. Niggers don't matter to other niggers. They only matter to each other for tribal warfare to attack whitey first, and then all other groups. This can happen spontaneously all the time but when they get directed by evil enablers it gets much worse. That's the only real systemic racism, it is against white people in particular and all good humans in general. Niggers are used to fuel an anti human agenda with the white devils being on top of their hit list.
Niggers are a bio weapon and a burden. They are not "domesticable", they are wild and often cruel - always stupid and void of reason. A great hazard as individuals already, a plague and a catastrophe when they are many.

Welcome!
I joined for exactly the same reason. It's frustrating to know they are organizing those dindu idolatry spectacles too, systematically. Nigger's false victimhood and the white collective guilt, the lefty tactics and their slogans are always disgustingly dishonest and it stinks to heaven. Niggers are super coddled all the time. Like if in society they "wouldn't matter". BULLSHIT. Niggers don't matter to other niggers. They only matter to each other for tribal warfare to attack whitey first, and then all other groups. This can happen spontaneously all the time but when they get directed by evil enablers it gets much worse. That's the only real systemic racism, it is against white people in particular and all good humans in general. Niggers are used to fuel an anti human agenda with the white devils being on top of their hit list.
Niggers are a bio weapon and a burden. They are not "domesticable", they are wild and often cruel - always stupid and void of reason. A great hazard as individuals already, a plague and a catastrophe when they are many.
They are not "domesticable", they are wild and often cruel - always stupid and void of reason.

Well said: :thumbsup:

sxng9

Trustee
I finally got tired of being told that "nigger lives matter".
There's only 1 instance where nigger lives matter:
- that's when you need an entire country completely bulldozed down to the ground

The only issue with the above, is the cleanup efforts of getting rid of the broken farm equipment after the complete annihilation of a country, so that humans can go back in and re-populate.

BCDirt

- that's when you need an entire country completely bulldozed down to the ground

The only issue with the above, is the cleanup efforts of getting rid of the broken farm equipment after the complete annihilation of a country, so that humans can go back in and re-populate.
Well said. It seems like some people are indeed planning our demise. A lot of people say it is the Jews, but I think that the Jews of Israel are the last people who want our demise because of what would happen to Israel if the United States turned into the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

It took a long time for me to realize that some people really are more highly evolved than others.