Little sister hanging out with a trio of niglets

r3xt4rd3d

My little sister has been adopting very ghetto traits, something that highly concerns me as her elder sister, speaking in "ebonics" and listening to overly sexual and disgusting nigger music. She has also been hanging out with three hooligan nigger children that influence her in a very disrespectful way. My family seems to encourage them as friends, and it is something that i do not like at all. She is a beautiful white child I want her to respect herself and others around her, Is there any way I can try to discourage her from partaking in nigger activities and hanging around these violent apes?

ThePakMan-G

My little sister has been adopting very ghetto traits, something that highly concerns me as her elder sister, speaking in "ebonics" and listening to overly sexual and disgusting nigger music. She has also been hanging out with three hooligan nigger children that influence her in a very disrespectful way. My family seems to encourage them as friends, and it is something that i do not like at all. She is a beautiful white child I want her to respect herself and others around her, Is there any way I can try to discourage her from partaking in nigger activities and hanging around these violent apes?
This is hard and a horrible position to be in

Krazy Koon Kunts

Sorry man to say this, but if she doesn’t snap out this nigger behaviour she is going to be a mudshark that mates with niggers and have dirty half cast niglets and pappy will go out for a pack of Newports and never come back. I suggest that you talk with her and show some threads on this site, also some news reports of niggers being niggers and maybe she will snap out of it before it is too late.

zigman

0bdadb836496d08e.png

Lane's Ghost

Most likely, nothing you can do or say will convince her, due to the brainwashing of the government education system. Just stand your ground and keep presenting truth at every opportunity. Sooner or later, her reality will line up with your words, and you'll be able to help. I pray it's before she becomes an STD ridden burner.

pharmacy

Introduce her to chimpout so that she chimps out those dark niggas .

Last edited:

ravenoussue

I’ll pray for her. That’s a shame.

hisdivineshadow1972

Given today's world and social climate there's only a few things you could possibly do. It sounds like your parents have failed in their duties to her. That makes it even harder.
The absolute most effective way is to move. Far away and to a area where there simply aren't any niggers, or at least not so many.
Second, try to introduce her to a pack of new friends.. This is a very weak strategy.. Probably won't work.
How old is your sister?
Unfortunately there probably is nothing you can do legally. All you can do is live your own life as a example. Get her on birth control and hope and pray she will not allow a subhuman stinkbeast nigger ever to touch her, but if it occurs at least she will not whelp a mud puppy. And mud puppies are not anything like a regular cute playful regular puppy. In 12 or 13 years a mud puppy will become a full blown robbing raping violent nigger unless someone kicks it out the door to prey on someone else.
I really do wish you success. Best solution I see is talk to her in whatever way you think she will be most receptive to the message, and get her on birth control so at least if the worst happens she can find a man that won't know that she contaminated herself with a foul animalistic nigger beast.
Please keep us apprised of any future events so we can all support you in the struggle to save her soul and future.

Lawn Jockey

Show her some Colin Flaherty videos. Show her videos of what happens to mudsharks and how blacks are different from us and that they have animal instincts and will attack. Explain how the media hates Whites and uses niggers to destroy the White race. Explain how Whites built the civilized world and niggers destroy. Hope this helps.

FedUpWithThem

I know she's experimenting, but you have to get her out. They aren't human.

LHP

Well she’ll get a taste of the bugs and either bow to them or leave them
only time will tell
You could show her gore videos? And be like see what niggers do ? Idk sorry for ur troubles

Unfortunetly in the end they learn the hard way.

1488NiggerHater

I did pedagogical training. How old is the child? Kindergarten child or school child? The older the child is, the more complicated and difficult the explanation becomes and the longer the healing process takes.

Black Gorilla Jr.

she needs to be shown the typical mudshark life. if that does not work, there is no hope.
And then show her that most whites families have a few million in wealth while the average nigger fawmbly depends on their next welfare check just to eat and have a roof over their head.. because whites are in brains, charm, responsibility, Work ethic, kindness and emotional stability far superior to niggers..

My fear is this government will increase its effort to steal from us to feed useless niggers.. reparations will do that and then the white girls will really flock the niggers with their $1 million reparations checks that they cant even sign because they are illiterate.

If this govt has their way they will have us whites eating out of dumpsters while the niggers live like kings.. with this squatting nightmare niggers are already stealing houses… that is going to get a lot worse as te goes on..

Last edited:

sxng9

Trustee
Once people have a taste of something, it's difficult to get people to change. We unfortunately live in a world in which it's difficult to avoid niggers wherever we go. Either she quickly learns a lesson about niggers or you'll have to be a little more stern and upfront about it.

Niggers are extremely dangerous as well as their very nature is demonic. Niggers can unleash acts of violence without warning and your little sister could very well become a victim or statistic one day (if she doesn't change her tune about niggers).

FedUpWithThem

You'll really need to be firm. I wish someone had been with me, preventing years as a libtard. Show her the science that shows they're different. Show her black on white crime statistics. Do whatever it takes. It's like, the blind people who can't see nigs for what they are, are always in danger in their presence.