List of black names, that whites don't use

I worked with a white guy named Alvin. He was a career criminal arrogant asshole. He had 3 kids with different baby momma's, the last one got him into smoking crack. He has spent nearly half his life in jail. Last I heard he was living in a roach motel with crack momma, she looked like a skeleton and CPS had taken the kid away.

DON'T NAME YOUR KID ALVIN.

I'm fairly certain he stole a chainsaw out of my truck too.

Last edited:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Tyrone. I think it was a common Irish-White name ages ago.

Otis.

Wesley.

Some Muslim-sounding name like Akeem, Hakeem, etc.

Some Latino-sounding names like Alonzo, Antonio, Demario, Marquez

Any name beginning with De, Da, Ta, Ty, Le, La, Ja, and My (DeShawn, Tamarius, LaJohn, Jamal, MyZane...)

Any name ending in -us, -ous, -ious, -eese, -tron, -tay (Dontavious, Tyreese, Shawntay)

Any name containing quan, quon

Any "Royal" names: King, Duke, Prince :wewuz2:

Darth Sambo

Darnell, Lashawn, any name with an apostrophe in it, any name ending in 'vious', (as in Quantavious), Denzel, Markita, female nigger names that start with 'La', as in Lafawnda or Laterica, Lamont, anything connected to royalty like Queen or King (only niggers are that arrogant and audacious), Lord (trust me, I've seen a nigger with that name and there is only ONE Lord. I'm pretty sure he isn't black and retarded). The list could go on, but that's my contribution.

No_like_sambo

Darnell, Lashawn, any name with an apostrophe in it, any name ending in 'vious', (as in Quantavious), Denzel, Markita, female nigger names that start with 'La', as in Lafawnda or Laterica, Lamont, anything connected to royalty like Queen or King (only niggers are that arrogant and audacious), Lord (trust me, I've seen a nigger with that name and there is only ONE Lord. I'm pretty sure he isn't black and retarded). The list could go on, but that's my contribution.
When my daughter was a little girl, we would often buy large boxes of Barbies from garage sales for next to nothing. After a good wash with some disinfectant and detergent she could play with them.
When she asked me if a black Barbie was still a Barbie, I told her that it was a LaBarbie.
Today she is in her 30’s and still refers to nigger Barbies as “LaBarbies”!

ThePakMan-G

When my daughter was a little girl, we would often buy large boxes of Barbies from garage sales for next to nothing. After a good wash with some disinfectant and detergent she could play with them.
When she asked me if a black Barbie was still a Barbie, I told her that it was a LaBarbie.
Today she is in her 30’s and still refers to nigger Barbies as “LaBarbies”!
My sis was the same
Thankfully no nigger barbies

Race Realist

I worked with a white guy named Alvin. He was a career criminal arroagant asshole. He had 3 kids with different baby momma's, the last one got him into smoking crack. He has spent nearly half his life in jail. Last I heard he was living in a roach motel with crack momma, she looked like a skeleton and CPS had taken the kid away.

DON'T NAME YOUR KID ALVIN.

I'm fairly certain he stole a chainsaw out of my truck too.
Geez.

There's a weird connection of actions to names.

I'd venture to say a criminal connection.

Race Realist

If I were to name a child, I'd consider.
1. That the child would like the name.

2. That it doesn't attract undue attention.

3..that it's suitable in society and work.

4. That it's easy to pronounce and spell

Race Realist

Otis.

Wesley.

Any name beginning with De, Da, Ta, Ty, Le, La, Ja, and My (DeShawn, Tamarius, LaJohn, Jamal, MyZane...)

Any name ending in -us, -ous, -ious, -eese, -tron, -tay (Dontavious, Tyreese, Shawntay)

Quan. Lol

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
2. That it doesn't attract undue attention.
Niggers are the exact opposite: They will often niggerfy common White names either by misspelling or intentional substitution or contraction to make them stand out:

Antwane
Anferny
Shone
Antrew
Destyn
Bryon
Kason
Stephone
Natrick
Kendrick
Chrishawn
Markell

And niggers are the only ones using brand names as given names:

Porsche Johnson
Armani Jackson
Kia Mitchell
Lexus Brown
Versace Robinson
Nike Washington

:look: :look2:

Pale Male

Niggers are the exact opposite: They will often niggerfy common White names either by misspelling or intentional substitution or contraction to make them stand out:

Antwane
Anferny
Shone
Antrew
Destyn
Bryon
Kason
Stephone
Natrick
Kendrick
Chrishawn
Markell

And niggers are the only ones using brand names as given names:

Porsche Johnson
Armani Jackson
Kia Mitchell
Lexus Brown
Versace Robinson
Nike Washington

:look: :look2:
Fucktarded niggers can't spell. The correct spelling of some names is: Antoine, Anthony, Sean, Andrew, Brian, Stephen, Patrick, Mark and Portia (the last one has nothing to do with the car brand). Niggers fuxate everything.

Mr. Otis Chimp

Otis.

Wesley.

Tyrone is also a name of a county in Northern Ireland.

ThePakMan-G

Antwane
Anferny
Shone
Antrew
Destyn
Bryon
Kason
Stephone
Natrick
Kendrick
Chrishawn
Markell