(Likely) Niggers shut down student run carnival in St. Louis

Washington University in St. Louis hosts a carnival every year that benefits charity called Thurtene. Rides, games, etc. It is NOT limited to students - it is open to the coonmunity. Well - brakes were put on Thurtene because of “fights.” Like Men at Work sang: who can it be now?

Last edited:

Lawn Jockey

Washington University in St. Louis hosts a carnival every year that benefits charity called Thurtene. Rides, games, etc. It is NOT limited to students - it is open to the coonmunity. Well - brakes were put on Thurtene because of “fights.” Like Men at Work sang: who can it be now?

Give yourselves around of ape-plause niggers! You did it again. Hooray for black ape-chievement!

no mention of niggers in artical. But the school will help recoup loses. How is your 100 year tradition now. Crash and burn with niggers

The way the school looks it could have been a fight between Batman & the Joker or the Lycans & Vampires. The name is also a little misleading; I thought it would be either a Washington State or DC university which would be two different extremes on the nigger-barometer. St. Louis is a metastasing fuxation center so I am surprised someone even had the idea to organize an event open to anyone like that.

:nuffins:

Never ending kissing nigger monkey 🙉 ass!!!

Africmerica 2030?

Baltimore-riot-scene.jpg

They are the same, for God's sake please wake up America and Europe.

article-2142427-13066298000005DC-772_1024x615_large.jpg

They love hooting and hollering and screaming throughout the whole movie. They make me absolutely sick
They love hooting and hollering and screaming throughout the whole movie. They make me absolutely sick

Well said::thumbsup:

Yep, they are always loud because of their looks at me animal like nature.

:gorrila2:I is the kang here...

Whenever they gather niggers shout over each other then their babble resorts to insults an argument and death.

SEI_197484879-81d5.jpg

:chimp:

1713767940678.png:traybat:

Last edited:

sandra

Who the hell thought you can do this anymore

Niggers ruin everything.

Anti Ape

Never ending kissing nigger monkey 🙉 ass!!!

Africmerica 2030?

Baltimore-riot-scene.jpg

They are the same, for God's sake please wake up America and Europe.

article-2142427-13066298000005DC-772_1024x615_large.jpg
Lets hear that song i get the gist of the lyrics. No govement mandated arrival of animals. Please play it in this thread it will tell you about there animal disposition about where we live