Level 99 feral groid bix noods and niggerbabbles crap lyrics while waiting for its flight

NiggerGPT

The nigger wanted to start some sheeeit, and nobody was going to engage him. They had planes to catch. But, where was security to stop this sheeeit. pet niggers bet the nigger did not act like that on the flight

This is a standard “lookie at me!” nigger. As I have worked around these spooks for decades and have a certified PhD in Negrology, I know the threat level from this type of jig is basically zero (or as close to zero as you can get with a jig). Any other PhD in the area would be sighing and rolling his/her eyes. As these humans obviously do not have the same level of exposure to niggers, their fear is palpable.

S

Snow White

That behavior was uncalled for. Jumping around, grabbing itself, shouting babble, cursing, and standing on furniture. He should have been arrested. Imagine that thing on a plane. They would have to subdue him, turn the plane around and waste everyone's time.

DaProphet

Notice how terrified the whites around it are. They're too scared to even move a finger and say something to the monkey.

And of course, it grabs its muh dick at the 0:02 mark.
20240308_230027.jpg

In such cases every time

RopesOnDeyHeads

That behavior was uncalled for. Jumping around, grabbing itself, shouting babble, cursing, and standing on furniture. He should have been arrested. Imagine that thing on a plane. They would have to subdue him, turn the plane around and waste everyone's time.
The only way these animals should ever be allowed to fly is with Bat Wings! I hate NIGGERS!

N

nigs are evil

Awesome description in your headline btw i almost pissed myself laughing 🤣
Glad you found it lulzy! Indeed, I have a PhD in niggerology. Also note well how at the 0:45 mark it beats its chest just like its primate cousins in the zoo.

OuOuAhAh

The nigger wanted to start some sheeeit, and nobody was going to engage him. They had planes to catch. But, where was security to stop this sheeeit. pet niggers bet the nigger did not act like that on the flight
He should not have been allowed ON a flight after that. If he disrupted the flight and I were there, I’d sue the airline for allowing it on the airplane after showing it’s instability

L

Looney Coons

I’m assuming this video is from the Wu Flu days. If that were a white man refusing to wear a mask, he’d have been tackled to the ground by security and put on the no-fly-list for life.
But as we all know rules don’t apply to niggers.