Leftist intersectional race fantasies take over Welsh history

New Minority

Trustee
Race hijacking is getting to the few remaining sects that were overlooked.
Back in the 90s niggers claimed they were the first Asians as well, and despite definitive science that proves otherwise, these facts are discarded as racist and then "intolerant", due to not fitting the narrative and fantasy.
I was ejected from studying molecular biology in the the 80s for bringing up the missing haploid and diploid groups only being absent in blacks, yet every other racial group possessed them. The director was a stereotypical mudshark that was elated at the prospect she was part nigger due to the new "Out of Africa" theory. I explained this disproves the theory blatantly, and a theory is an idea, not scientific fact. It was dismissed by fact 2 years later, as well as the next 6 times the same crappy theory raised it's head.

1488NiggerHater

I like this website a little bit. Some good informations about Wales History and walsh leftists:

"- My snow-white Welsh friend sat there...

- My family has been in Wales…well, really, my family has been in Wales since Caesar’s time.” And I bet if you’d tested her DNA, you would easily have confirmed the unadulterated purity of her Celtic blood.

- the Danes, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, etc.—that is, pale-skinned German tribes...

- The Welsh people continued to be lily-white Celts, though.

- Indeed, for over 900 years, Wales continued to be white, very, very white.

- Even now, Wales is white. (Have I mentioned how white the Welsh population is?)

- Wales is white.
That whiteness is a problem for Welsh leftists because they understand that being white means being evil. You can’t escape that on the left. Whites are toxic colonists who are inherent racists. In the hierarchical world of leftism,....bullshit.

And that’s how you get this magnificent fantasy tweet from the Welsh Labour party"

ThePakMan-G

I like this website a little bit. Some good informations about Wales History and walsh leftists:

"- My snow-white Welsh friend sat there...

- My family has been in Wales…well, really, my family has been in Wales since Caesar’s time.” And I bet if you’d tested her DNA, you would easily have confirmed the unadulterated purity of her Celtic blood.

- the Danes, Angles, Saxons, Jutes, etc.—that is, pale-skinned German tribes...

- The Welsh people continued to be lily-white Celts, though.

- Indeed, for over 900 years, Wales continued to be white, very, very white.

- Even now, Wales is white. (Have I mentioned how white the Welsh population is?)

- Wales is white.
That whiteness is a problem for Welsh leftists because they understand that being white means being evil. You can’t escape that on the left. Whites are toxic colonists who are inherent racists. In the hierarchical world of leftism,....bullshit.

And that’s how you get this magnificent fantasy tweet from the Welsh Labour party"
This is very damn sad.
I hate niggers.
They ruin everything