Lamborghini is going electric with new GT

sxng9

Trustee
The only downside to electric cars is the required time to charge up the car and this can be bad, when you need to GTFO real quick when you see a troop of niggers heading your way, as you're waiting for your car to charge up.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
How is electricity made? In a majority of cases burning coal!
You think you're going green, but your burning coal to virtue signal.
I'm not sold on electric cars, if pipelines can be hacked so can the grid, and so can your cars.

If someone were to design a nuclear battery with a 10-20 year lifespan then I'd be sold.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
The other day I picked up an auto mag in a waiting room. I'm not much of an auto freak and don't usually read them. Seriously, it was unreal. ALL climate change propaganda, from the first to the last page. Electric cars, battery solutions, charging stations, mileage with e-cars, hybrids, solar technology, lithium processing plants..... Not a single page dedicated to real cars. And all the companies seem to be on board, because I guess they've got no choice. They've been made clear by Blackrock, Vanguard and the (((globalist banksters))) that subsidies, future investments etc. will only flow to carbon neutral solutions, resisters will be pushed out, government regulations will shape the market regardless of actual customer demand. Nobody wants any of this shit! 😡

The coordination of that propaganda is so obvious. Like if you had the weather changing from windless to stormy, from sunny to hale. They have "no choice" because they are also creating monopolies and bribe the politicians so that there is no other choice. They are all in it together, in this gigantic racket.