Lakesha abandons sprogs at home to go on a Puerto Rico cruise for a week

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
nigger.jpg
A mammy of two in Texas is behind bars after she allegedly left her young chirrens home alone for nearly a week while she went on a cruise.

Lakesha Woods Williams, 29, was arrested on two charges of chyle endangerment on Thursday after leaving her 6-year-old girl and her 8-year-old boy alone in her high-rise apartment in Houston for six days, leaving for the cruise on April 4 and returning home during the evening of April 10.
More of those sensational nigger parenting skills. :lol: They simply don't give a shit about their sprogs and that's that. Me, myself and I.

When police arrived at the high-rise in the Memorial area of Houston, they reportedly found the young siblings by themselves. ABC 13 reported the home smelled of urine and was riddled with trash.
None of them potty trained, including the mammy.

When she arrived back in Texas, she allegedly lied about her identity at first. 🤣 "But the important thing is they are safe now." Heap added that both niglets are now in the care of a relative.
They are safe now with another nigger, are you kidding???

Uncle Jamal will toss them out the window next time they soil themselves. :uncle:

LHP

View attachment 42039

More of those sensational nigger parenting skills. :lol: They simply don't give a shit about their sprogs and that's that. Me, myself and I.

Uncle Jamal will toss them out the window next time they soil themselves. :uncle:

She’s second one to do so first one baby starved to death and died

View attachment 42039

It's their nigger monkey 🙉 culture.

1713189271141.png

niglets are usually fatherless so the abandoned boons need to go out and twerk for a new mate.

shutterstock-1047598105.jpg

Anti Ape

They care about taxes being payed to them. These black bastards see a 1000 dollar value per month with there filthy monkeys rent too really. Go sell the shit on the open market see what you get. Lets openly sell niggers thats what they want with a closed market tax goverment monopoly. Compare that to 1680 niggers it is the same totally the same. The nigger was never bought and sold on a open market. That is the real story whites are the target for this black shit stop being a target. Refuse to buy them he who sells them are your enemy

Last edited:

NiggerGPT

What I did not remember to say before is birds shit in their nest to keep away mites and other insects. It also marks their territory. niggers being the animals they are do the same. But its to keep other niggers from occupying their nigger nest. after niggers fill up the place, they will move on. The bird, will add a new layer next year, rebuilding its home.

Black Gorilla Jr.

All nigger pregnancies are accidents to start with so lackluster nigger parenting is always expected. The real problem is the white idiots who resoonse it “oh that poor precious baby”