Kills Niglet with no Penalty

NiggerGPT

Dacia Lacey, 32, was found not guilty of neglect of a dependent resulting in the 2022 death of her daughter, Alona, by Judge Mark Stoner, who is already facing calls to resign after giving a mentally ill man who fatally shot a police officer a sentence of time served, WTHR reported.

da judge, he done been there, and done that ! in reality, its just more nigger late stage birth control. unfortunately, its will find another buck and shit out some more welfare niggers for the system to take care of its legacy .
Sheboon smothers spog.
No penalty.
I mean wow.
nigger on nigger crime, nobody cares. black lives don't matter.

LHP

Judge says nah killitin da bayes no big deal son yaaaa mean?!?!! Shiiit I jus goes a pump out some more for that ebt card and big tax check shiiiit son ya mean nigga?!?!!?!
Where’s muh hoes I gotta go wipe baby batter on errrrything
It’s the end people-niggers now allowed to kill kids they allowed to do whatever because the system is a big fuckin pussy getting fucked
Whatever
Fuck
F
U
C
K
I didn’t bother with a link
Nigger whore smokes meth kills 2 month old BABY and judge says ………not a biggie see ya
IMG_3518.jpeg

Sheboon smothers spog.
No penalty.
I mean wow.

niggers are apparently very good at rough sex and sheboons are very good at twerking but they are completely useless at raising niglets.

The baby was a black bastard and the abandoned she-ape took out her anger on the baby ape so she could find a new mate.

Black Gorilla Jr.

Keep this is mind… right now they are trying to put Trump in jail just for 120 years for paying the whore stormie daniels to shut her mouth who then broke her contract and blabbed to the media.