Kenyan apes

NogsAreApes

There are two Kenyan wogs at my college. The one is half human and the other was a purebred nigger. The half human is as dumb as the other animals at the college while the fullblood is violent too. One day the fullblood asked me about if a land rover would drive over various things. I said why would I drive a perfectly good car over boulders and break it. This creature was crap at everything and held me back. It would take five minutes to screw a nail into anything (not screw the other animals) and the ape would randomly throw the tools rather than place them in the correct place. It threw many bricks that nearly hit me, a drill and left screws in the horse field. The amount of mistakes this Apr makes is hilarious. The halfbred ape just sits there. It won't even push a fucking wheelbarrow. I'm expected to do everything while the apes just get good grades for doing nothing. I could rant about them all day. The fullblooded Kenyan has groped my ass as well. I wish I could put these retards on a boat back to somalia where they can resume cannibalism, niglet rapes, dog fucking and niglet sacrifice.

ThePakMan-G

There are two Kenyan wogs at my college. The one is half human and the other was a purebred nigger. The half human is as dumb as the other animals at the college while the fullblood is violent too. One day the fullblood asked me about if a land rover would drive over various things. I said why would I drive a perfectly good car over boulders and break it. This creature was crap at everything and held me back. It would take five minutes to screw a nail into anything (not screw the other animals) and the ape would randomly throw the tools rather than place them in the correct place. It threw many bricks that nearly hit me, a drill and left screws in the horse field. The amount of mistakes this Apr makes is hilarious. The halfbred ape just sits there. It won't even push a fucking wheelbarrow. I'm expected to do everything while the apes just get good grades for doing nothing. I could rant about them all day. The fullblooded Kenyan has groped my ass as well. I wish I could put these retards on a boat back to somalia where they can resume cannibalism, niglet rapes, dog fucking and niglet sacrifice.
Do you go to school with Obongos nephew's? Lol

The half human is as dumb as the other animals at the college while the fullblood is violent too

1% nigger is all it takes. Mutants are no different than the pure nigger monkey variant.

1701724134071.png
https%3A%2F%2Fs3.eu-west-3.amazonaws.com%2Fimages.zoobeauval.com%2F2020%2F06%2Fsticker-2-5ee22a296cd7d.jpg

Lane's Ghost

You may be presented with a rare opportunity! n my experience, the full blooded African niggers are more easily trained than the western species. I suggest you attempt to teach it some useful tricks. I have had good results in the past using the positive/negative reinforcement method. Keep treats like chicken legs and menthol cigarettes in one pocket for good behavior, and a blackjack or mini cattle prod in the other. Of course, this will not work on an american hood nigger. They have been taught since birth that the white man is there to serve their every whim. The African shitskin model, however has some potential. Just pay attention to it's attitude. If it gets uppity, or starts associating with the american hood nigger, you must be ready to put it down before it turns on you.

Lawn Jockey

I think niggers will muh-dik anything when they're horney. I used to supervise a work crew of halfway house convicts and the White ones told that all the prison "punks' were niggers hence the reason they wear their pants with their asses exposed.