Jigaboos will lead you into crime everytimw

sxng9

Trustee
I wonder if cops selectively go after only those that have at least 1 white involved? I know that I reported some niggers who always loiter in droves on this one street in the city where I live and they always park in the grass of some small apartment and there's niggers & nigger lovers coming & going the entire week and they're really making money (tax-free of course, since they don't report to the IRS of their drug sales). I showed video recordings and they did absolutely nothing. There's also been a few times cops drove by and did nothing as well.

hisdivineshadow1972

I wonder if cops selectively go after only those that have at least 1 white involved? I know that I reported some niggers who always loiter in droves on this one street in the city where I live and they always park in the grass of some small apartment and there's niggers & nigger lovers coming & going the entire week and they're really making money (tax-free of course, since they don't report to the IRS of their drug sales). I showed video recordings and they did absolutely nothing. There's also been a few times cops drove by and did nothing as well.
In my experience the only people who become cops are those persons too stupid or too lazy to do anything else