Japanese Liquor

Mahdeek

Yes, it’s a real Japanese liquor. It must be a newer thing, because I never saw it in Japan when my father was stationed there in the Navy. Tempted to order and try it if I didn’t think it was a nasty malt liquor or “cone-yag” the nigger animals are so fond of.
IMG_1063.jpeg

G

Greasemonkey

Most of the Japanese whisky is blended with Scotch whisky so it not bad my husband was given a bottle of Suntory whisky as a birthday gift not actually knowing anything about it, it's apparently very expensive but he said a normal bottle of Whyte and Mackay is just as good.

theHangman

Most of the Japanese whisky is blended with Scotch whisky so it not bad my husband was given a bottle of Suntory whisky as a birthday gift not actually knowing anything about it, it's apparently very expensive but he said a normal bottle of Whyte and Mackay is just as good.
When I was a kid my dad got a 50 year old bottle of some expensive scotch as a present, but he didn't drink so it always sat around. I drank it one night in high school and he was highly displeased to say the least.