James Bond: No Time To Watch

I've seen more than enough...

Don't waste your money, time, energy, good mood on watching the last movie from the 007 series. Here are the most important spoilers that spoiled the series for ever. Maybe it was about time, but if you are a 007 fan just forget it.

J.B. is retired. His replacement, the new 007, is a sheboon. Miss Moneypenny is a sheboon too. The CIA buddy Felix is a magic nigger (that's perhaps longer the case). Luckily latter one dies too. Rockfish. lol. There are even more niggers in that movie, but that was already more than enough for sure.

As always there are some fundamental inversions in the plot, concerning good and evil. Super smart nigger secret agents my ass. The villain wants to wipe out great portions of humanity, like our BLM supporting elites do. Instead of using a vax he uses an airborne disease, genetically engineered to target specific people or groups. In one scene the crazy scientist says to a nigger he could wipe out all niggers in a threatening manner. While, obviously to me, the main target would be "somebody" else. :facepalm:

Anyway 007 is a daddy too. But he will never see his child again because he got infected with a virus that would wipe out humanity, so he asks his buddies to fire some missiles on his head. Imagine how much retirement money was owed to him until this moment. The magic niggers are now to become the elite spies of King Harry. There were niggers everywhere in that movie, somehow, in suits and things like that. Goof: the real human retired 007 shortly touches his own daughter (or wife I don't remember) after being infected and telling her he will join them later, most certainly contaminating her and wiping out humanity in any case.

No nigger was convincing in it's role, of course. I can't remember of any other movie from the series in which I was bored or angered and had to skip so many scenes.

sxng9

Trustee
Agreed, not worth watching. I was at a friend's house the other day and admit I did watch parts of it. Glad I didn't pay for it, but if you were going to skip all of the nigger scenes, that would be more than half of the movie, which I did skip the nigger parts. I'd say spoil the movie for us readers anyways. Replacing 007 with a nigger sow is the worst thing they could do to tarnish the 007 iconic brand.

Gibme Mineses

Don't waste your money, time, energy, good mood on watching the last movie from the 007 series. Here are the most important spoilers that spoiled the series for ever. Maybe it was about time, but if you are a 007 fan just forget it.

J.B. is retired. His replacement, the new 007, is a sheboon. Miss Moneypenny is a sheboon too. The CIA buddy Felix is a magic nigger (that's perhaps longer the case). Luckily latter one dies too. Rockfish. lol. There are even more niggers in that movie, but that was already more than enough for sure.

As always there are some fundamental inversions in the plot, concerning good and evil. Super smart nigger secret agents my ass. The villain wants to wipe out great portions of humanity, like our BLM supporting elites do. Instead of using a vax he uses an airborne disease, genetically engineered to target specific people or groups. In one scene the crazy scientist says to a nigger he could wipe out all niggers in a threatening manner. While, obviously to me, the main target would be "somebody" else. :facepalm:

Anyway 007 is a daddy too. But he will never see his child again because he got infected with a virus that would wipe out humanity, so he asks his buddies to fire some missiles on his head. Imagine how much retirement money was owed to him until this moment. The magic niggers are now to become the elite spies of King Harry. There were niggers everywhere in that movie, somehow, in suits and things like that. Goof: the real human retired 007 shortly touches his own daughter (or wife I don't remember) after being infected and telling her he will join them later, most certainly contaminating her and wiping out humanity in any case.

No nigger was convincing in it's role, of course. I can't remember of any other movie from the series in which I was bored or angered and had to skip so many scenes.
Never watch another one. Haven't seen this one and never will.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
1644712187419.png

Floyd The Barbarian

I believe they knew this film would destroy the Bond franchise; that's why they made it. Bond is a white, hetero, alpha male who is fighting for Western Civilization. Hollywood has to shut down the 'right wing propaganda' that 007 represents.

I stopped watching a few films back when I found out that Daniel Craig is a bisexual libtard. I'm not homophobic, but certain roles need to be played by real men, and certainly not women or niggers: Bond, Batman, and Capt. Kirk come to mind.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
I believe they knew this film would destroy the Bond franchise; that's why they made it. Bond is a white, hetero, alpha male who is fighting for Western Civilization. Hollywood has to shut down the 'right wing propaganda' that 007 represents.

I stopped watching a few films back when I found out that Daniel Craig is a bisexual libtard. I'm not homophobic, but certain roles need to be played by real men, and certainly not women or niggers: Bond, Batman, and Capt. Kirk come to mind.
1644718850799.png

Damn how the hell did you get through that shit. Isn’t it crazy how outta hand this is now? And normie yt people will watch this and not see the propaganda and think it’s perfectly fine. It’s a crying shame,
I wasn’t gonna watch it as soon as I saw previews months ago. I hate nfl but that shitnig halftime show really triggered me today. It’s absurd. PS I may try to hate watch it.

I stopped watching 007 after Roger Moore.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member

I stopped watching Bond movies after Goldeneye, sometime in the 1990s. I don't remember it being particularly good or bad, but it was when they turned Bond's boss into a feminist front hole who lectured him about how he couldn't go on being Bond anymore...
OK, bitch!
bye.gif

I guess I lost interest after that. I mean, how ridiculous is it to politicize and mess around with this series which was always meant to be just goofy, innocuous fun entertainment that never took itself very seriously to begin with!?

Here’s the funny thing. You cannot put niggers in spy or secret police work. The fact that they are in a macho role blows up their overinflated egos to magnanimous sizes and they are that much easier to pick out.

Don’t believe me? Look at these examples from recent history. Tonton Macoutes in Haiti, identified by sunglasses and fancy
straw hats:

1645237412975.jpeg

Idi Amin’s State Research Bureau - distinguished by (again) dark sunglasses, floral shirts and bell bottoms:

1645237846815.png

Nigeria’s secret police, the DSS, aren’t even that secret. They wear uniforms with the name right on them!

1645238941061.jpeg

So Hollywood can make all of the spy world nigger if it wants. Those spooks will get fingered and capped in a heartbeat.