It's been a while. It's good to be back.

Rape Ape

Veteran
I used to be a regular on the chimpout.org site, and the Shitskin and original Chimpout sites before that, under the same "Rape Ape" name. Due to personal/fambly issues, I've been away for quite some time. Don't worry, though. I still have no use for coons, not even to pick cotton. Hell, they have machines that will do the work of 1000 niggers in 1/1000 of the time. Send 'em all back to Africa.

Jesus Christ. I thought it was bad when the purple lipped turd was in the White Shack for eight long years. Now it seems the whole damn world has been overrun by niggers and niggerlovers. It's the damned Nigger Zombie Apocalypse. It's nice to have a place where we sane people can speak our minds!

Thanks!

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Welcome back, I remember you too. :welcome:
Jesus Christ. I thought it was bad when the purple lipped turd was in the White Shack for eight long years. Now it seems the whole damn world has been overrun by niggers and niggerlovers.
I agree. The Obongo years seem like nostalgia now, kind of a happier, more relaxing era with less censorship, less dread and more fun mocking this stupid nigger. Now it feels more like Orwell's 1984, like the power structure tightening the screws on everyone. I think weaponizing niggers is just one part of their toolset.

Anyway, they want us all to give up and cower in fear and enter the safety zone of their nanny state. Get your butt plug, your language advisory guide, your monthly injections. "You'll be our bitch and you'll be happy!" Not for me!:finger:

I want my freedoms and I want my daily dose of sanity a.k.a. Chimpout!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

I used to be a regular on the chimpout.org site, and the Shitskin and original Chimpout sites before that, under the same "Rape Ape" name. Due to personal/fambly issues, I've been away for quite some time. Don't worry, though. I still have no use for coons, not even to pick cotton. Hell, they have machines that will do the work of 1000 niggers in 1/1000 of the time. Send 'em all back to Africa.

Jesus Christ. I thought it was bad when the purple lipped turd was in the White Shack for eight long years. Now it seems the whole damn world has been overrun by niggers and niggerlovers. It's the damned Nigger Zombie Apocalypse. It's nice to have a place where we sane people can speak our minds!

Thanks!
Welcome! Great introduction. 👍 Bash away my friend.

BCDirt

Thanks!
Yes. This is so much worse than a zombie apocalypse. Why? Because zombies don't get protected and coddled by humans. You don't have to treat the zombies as though they are "just like us". You don't have to work with zombies.

TheNogWhisperer

Is it just me? But I get the impression nobody likes niggers here. Glad to meet a new friend.
I love niggers! I’ve got a little black cat named niggers.

But now that I think about it, niggers likes to sleep all the time and he smells. Plus, I must give him handouts like food and water, and he randomly attacks me all the time. Nah, fuck that, I guess I hate niggers!

chimper321

Now it feels more like Orwell's 1984, like the power structure tightening the screws on everyone. I think weaponizing niggers is just one part of their toolset.

wow you got that right. I just read that niggers and rapefugees flooding into europe dont need to get vaccinated. Apparently they are afraid it might harm their nigger and sand nigger pets who are coming to replace whites. They had no problem using whites as pin cushions for their experimental pharma bullshit however

Last edited:

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

wow you got that right. I just read that niggers and rapefugees flooding into europe dont need to get vaccinated. Apparently they are afraid it might harm their nigger and sand nigger pets who are coming to replace whites. They had no problem using whites as pin cushions for their jew pharma bullshit however
Well it's the same thing here in America. They don't require the illegals to be jabbed and the Biden administration distributes them, coof positive or not, throughout the country into areas most likely to vote conservative so they can switch the vote in those precincts blue. The liberal Democrat politicians love all that mass illegal immigration. It helps guarantee a Democrat vote with the promise of Gibs which you and I pay for. It's just money swept under the rug into the budget.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co

I love niggers! I’ve got a little black cat named niggers.

But now that I think about it, niggers likes to sleep all the time and he smells. Plus, I must give him handouts like food and water, and he randomly attacks me all the time. Nah, fuck that, I guess I hate niggers!
Haha. I've got a few black cats. I love em. They're smarter than any nigger,cheaper to feed, and don't create havoc upon humankind. Which reminds me of a time long ago when I was televe years old in 1976. We were out at the horse stables and there was an old fella, probably in his late 70's to early 80's at the time, who had a pair of black Shetland ponies he would cinch up in tandem to a little wagon that he and his wife would drive around the horse track. He named the ponies Blackie and Nigger. I remember that being really funny to my Dad and everyone out at the stables at the time.

Thanks!
Welcome Aboard! Enjoy laughing at stupid retarded Niggers.

1639857729371.jpeg

NiggerzRSkum

A

Thanks!
Amen. And welcome Rape Ape. Niggers truly suck. and their enablers. That we can all agree

Last edited: