It just a coincidence 💉

4A15A156-E603-45DD-9676-B379406B0C6D.jpeg

What an evil person he was during his 35 years of existence.
I hope all those cancelers who blocked the accounts of Canadian truckers and their supporters, will also meet sudden and unexpected punishment, and all those other bandits that still hold to their lies and participate in those many crimes. Liars, robbers, murderers, rapists and worse... The doctors playing stupid won't get away with it, and probably they know it, but they still hold stubbornly to their greed and "authority" or what ever their professional motive is, if they are not directly conspiring to murder. MSM has to escalate the crises and contain them at the same time, to have more control over the people's emotions and attention. They have to create chaos, confusion, division all the time and it works most of the time. If it doesn't, they can flood the country with rapefugees to prevent any form of natural order from emerging. But in the end they will not get away with it, at least most of them won't.

fang

Vilenog

View attachment 23570
Good, I'm glad he's dead. I hope he suffered, dying in fear and agony. The rat was evil. The good thing is, that these mini Stalins are offing themselves via their own idrological retardedness.🤣

Keep taking thoae booaters libshits🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: