It’s all our fault!

By its very nature, Multiculturalism is used as a “transitional tool” to replace the white race.

The feared antithesis is a white human family.

happy-family-mother-father-and-children-at-home-on-couch.jpg

And when their nigger monkey pets turn on them, I have not one iota of pity for them. None.
And when their nigger monkey pets turn on them, I have not one iota of pity for them. None.

Well said::thumbsup:

Sometimes I have some pity as a result of the liberal nigger love of systematic programming too many humans are brainwashed. Nowadays with social media too many humans still refuse to acknowledge niggers are dangerous. So sometimes I think serve you right woke scum.

Vilenog

There is one group responsible for this, they are the root of this anti white problem, they are the ones who invented destructive ideologies like communism and it was a certain type of banker who paid these rats to write this anti human ideology. Niggers and multiculturalism are two of many blunt tools used to destroy white western civilisation.

This group can't stand that western christian whites exist, our very existence proves that they are not the supreme beings their God told them they were. It eats at their very being and sense of worth, the fact whites build great civilisations and even when those civilisations self destruct, another great white civilisation rises from the ashes elswhere, while they have built nothing and hang on to our great civilisations like parasites creating discord everywhere they go.

Whites created everything that has moved humanity on, whites have invented 97% of everything that has got humanity to this point, and they know it, that is the real reason why they attack us so viciously. Since the industrial revolution no other time in history has been so creative, and christian whites; regardless whether they believe in the christian God or not, are totally responsible for the vast majority of all inventions and discoveries. But we have made grave errors, we shared those inventions with the rest of the world, we let our altruism get the better of us, we were and have been too decent, giving and humane to the third world, while we had massive wars with our racial christian brothers. We have allowed traitors in our governments to allow these destructive communist ideas to take hold of our people and to also let the whole of the third world in and we have stupidly allowed this one evil group to dominate our banking, movies and media systems, these were all stupid, naive and grave mistakes on our part.

If whites truly want to survive, we need serious changes to happen in our group thinking, we need to use nepotism as a tool and become a more serious people when it comes to inventing new pro white ideologies and ideas, and to never side with the other.

Last edited:

Uhtred Lothbrok

There is one group responsible for this, they are the root of this anti white problem, they are the ones who invented destructive ideologies like communism and it was a certain type of banker who paid these rats to write this anti human ideology. Niggers and multiculturalism are two of many blunt tools used to destroy white western civilisation.

This group can't stand that western christian whites exist, our very existence proves that they are not the supreme beings their God told them they were. It eats at their very being and sense of worth, the fact whites build great civilisations and even when those civilisations self destruct, another great white civilisation rises from the ashes elswhere, while they have built nothing and hang on to great civilisations like parasites creating fiscord e erywhere they go.

Whites created everything that has moved humanity on, whites have invented 97% of everything that has got hunanity to this point, and they know it, that is the real reason why they attack us so viciously. Since the industrial revolution no other time in history has been so creative, and christian whites; regardless whether they believe in the christian God or not, are totally responsible for the vast majority of all inventions and discoveries. But we have made grave errors, we shared those inventions with the rest of the world, we let our altruism get the better of us, we were and have been too decent, giving and humane to the third world, while we had massive wars with our racial christian brothers. We have allowed traitors in our governments to allow these destructive communist ideas to take hold of our people and to also let the whole of the third world in and we have stupidly allowed this one evil group to dominate our banking, movies and media systems, these were all stupid, naive and grave mistakes on our part.

If whites truly want to survive, we need serious changes to happen in our group thinking, we need to use nepotism as a tool and become a more serious people when it comes to inventing new pro white ideologies and ideas, and to never side with the other.
"one group". Indeed. In fact, as far back as hundreds of years ago, Martin Luther wrote a book about a similar group (might be the same group, I don't know) and how they don't always tell the truth and stuff. As I remember, it was an interesting book.

Mr. Otis Chimp

This group can't stand that western christian whites exist, our very existence proves that they are not the supreme beings their God told them they were. It eats at their very being and sense of worth, the fact whites build great civilisations and even when those civilisations self destruct, another great white civilisation rises from the ashes elswhere, while they have built nothing and hang on to great civilisations like parasites creating fiscord e erywhere they go.

Whites created everything that has moved humanity on, whites have invented 97% of everything that has got hunanity to this point, and they know it, that is the real reason why they attack us so viciously. Since the industrial revolution no other time in history has been so creative, and christian whites; regardless whether they believe in the christian God or not, are totally responsible for the vast majority of all inventions and discoveries. But we have made grave errors, we shared those inventions with the rest of the world, we let our altruism get the better of us, we were and have been too decent, giving and humane to the third world, while we had massive wars with our racial christian brothers. We have allowed traitors in our governments to allow these destructive communist ideas to take hold of our people and to also let the whole of the third world in and we have stupidly allowed this one evil group to dominate our banking, movies and media systems, these were all stupid, naive and grave mistakes on our part.

Post of the day

"we let our altruism get the better of us"

Well, if it's any consolation to you brother; I kicked my altruism to the curb many years back. My altruism is reserved for those of my kind. But if my kind are traitors, they get nothing from me as well.

Vilenog

Post of the day

"we let our altruism get the better of us"

Well, if it's any consolation to you brother; I kicked my altruism to the curb many years back. My altruism is reserved for those of my kind. But if my kind are traitors, they get nothing from me as well.
I agree. White altuism towards those that don't deserve it from us and are not of our race is our greatest weakness and a strange mental illness only certain types of whites suffer from.

This group can't stand that western christian whites exist, our very existence proves that they are not the supreme beings their God told them they were. It eats at their very being and sense of worth, the fact whites build great civilisations and even when those civilisations self destruct, another great white civilisation rises from the ashes elswhere, while they have built nothing and hang on to our great civilisations like parasites creating discord everywhere they go.

Whites created everything that has moved humanity on, whites have invented 97% of everything that has got humanity to this point, and they know it, that is the real reason why they attack us so viciously. Since the industrial revolution no other time in history has been so creative, and christian whites; regardless whether they believe in the christian God or not, are totally responsible for the vast majority of all inventions and discoveries. But we have made grave errors, we shared those inventions with the rest of the world, we let our altruism get the better of us, we were and have been too decent, giving and humane to the third world, while we had massive wars with our racial christian brothers. We have allowed traitors in our governments to allow these destructive communist ideas to take hold of our people and to also let the whole of the third world in and we have stupidly allowed this one evil group to dominate our banking, movies and media systems, these were all stupid, naive and grave mistakes on our part.

🤔🤔FK yeah

Uhtred Lothbrok

This post really makes me put my thinking cap on. You know, the thing about caps is that they come in large, medium, and small...........I usually wear a large one, but believe it or not, the ones who wear size small can REALLY outsmart a lot of people. You just never know.....until you do.

This post really makes me put my thinking cap on. You know, the thing about caps is that they come in large, medium, and small...........I usually wear a large one, but believe it or not, the ones who wear size small can REALLY outsmart a lot of people. You just never know.....until you do.
I edited that meme btw

Vilenog

Yes, they can outsmart the way a two bit, lowlife conman can outsmart an unsuspecting, gullible mark. Nepotism, conning and crying unfair as they rob you is their way.