Irishman running out of patience

Welcome & welcome back!

The nigger problem can only increase as long as there's no repatriation solution. If they had their own country or state they would spill over like the invasive species they will always remain, and many if not most would not want to leave because of course they know it's dangerous to be around niggers, even for any random nigger; even if the surrounding states and nations get milked for free gibs and niggers have everything for free. But who knows maybe there will be big global earthquakes, movie-like meteorite impacts, with Coonifornia and Nig York, Paris and London sinking into the sea, new continents emerging & old ones re-emerging, and those new land masses are virgin of any niggers and ready to be settled by real humans for a good restart. Doomsday is not as bad as scary as judgement day, it could be a great opportunity.

G

Greasemonkey

Hello, I was on the old Chimpout back in 2013. Niggers have since started to become a worse problem over here what with regional towns being laden down with migrants, and our longer-residing nogs and Muhammedans getting more brazen. That’s about it from me for the moment.
I follow Anti White Watch on twitter and often see the mayhem in Ireland but any big city in the UK is practically a no go area after dark, its not much better in daylight. Welcome but just one word of friendly warning we only bash niggers on we have members from different ethnic backgrounds, C.O may have changed considerably since 2013 and now is effectively two different versions of C.O us being .com and the other site being .org we are much friendlier here.

BigJockKnew1872

I follow Anti White Watch on twitter and often see the mayhem in Ireland but any big city in the UK is practically a no go area after dark, its not much better in daylight. Welcome but just one word of friendly warning we only bash niggers on we have members from different ethnic backgrounds, C.O may have changed considerably since 2013 and now is effectively two different versions of C.O us being .com and the other site being .org we are much friendlier here.
OK thanks, duly noted

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Hello, I was on the old Chimpout back in 2013. Niggers have since started to become a worse problem over here what with regional towns being laden down with migrants, and our longer-residing nogs and Muhammedans getting more brazen. That’s about it from me for the moment.
Good to have you back. I've seen some photos from the emerald isle, and I wouldn't even have known it was Ireland if no-one told me. It's like little Mogadishu

zigman

a977868a18cecf2b.png

Hi, Welcome!..Sorry to hear Ireland is nigger infested.

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    639.5 KB · Views: 1

ThePakMan-G

I saw an ugly black sheboon bullying young Irish girls in a video on Twitter. It infuriated me tbh. Ugly baboons think they own the place.

Uhtred Lothbrok

I saw an ugly black sheboon bullying young Irish girls in a video on Twitter. It infuriated me tbh. Ugly baboons think they own the place.
Yeah, they are so jealous of those pretty Irish girls. Sheboons in general just have contempt for White women. They want to "be them" so bad. I think blonde hair on a nigger she-beast is one of the most ridiculous things to look at.

HellinDetroit

Welcome & welcome back!

The nigger problem can only increase as long as there's no repatriation solution. If they had their own country or state they would spill over like the invasive species they will always remain, and many if not most would not want to leave because of course they know it's dangerous to be around niggers, even for any random nigger; even if the surrounding states and nations get milked for free gibs and niggers have everything for free. But who knows maybe there will be big global earthquakes, movie-like meteorite impacts, with Coonifornia and Nig York, Paris and London sinking into the sea, new continents emerging & old ones re-emerging, and those new land masses are virgin of any niggers and ready to be settled by real humans for a good restart. Doomsday is not as bad as scary as judgement day, it could be a great opportunity.
The nigger apocalypse is WORSE than a nuclear war in so many ways.

Paw Patrol

Welcome, BigJockKnew1872, such a shame beautiful Ireland is now nigger infested. I was watching travel videos a while ago, and saw nigger after nigger in Dublin. It was horrifying. I sure hope those niggers get kicked out somehow.
I hope you enjoy this site.