Introductions 20240303

WASP

Hello, everyone. I'm WASP. It's a pleasure to be a part of this community. I was introduced to this site by, ironically enough, a friend/coworker of mine who's half-black and hates the negroid race more than most whites I know. As for myself, I don't really feel hatred as an emotion in general but I am ostensibly aware of the problem the black minority is causing the US and the West as a whole. I think anyone, with two braincells fighting for third place, can see that as obvious. Anyway, thank you to the moderators for accepting my application and God Bless.

WASP

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. I'm ecstatic to see all of the hilarious memes and videos and hope to contribute some, myself. I'm introducing some of my trusted friends to the site and they, too, are as enthusiastic as I am. I believe as the years pass, this site will, inevitably, become more and more popular.

Hello, everyone. I'm WASP. It's a pleasure to be a part of this community. I was introduced to this site by, ironically enough, a friend/coworker of mine who's half-black and hates the negroid race more than most whites I know. As for myself, I don't really feel hatred as an emotion in general but I am ostensibly aware of the problem the black minority is causing the US and the West as a whole. I think anyone, with two braincells fighting for third place, can see that as obvious. Anyway, thank you to the moderators for accepting my application and God Bless.
The simple truth, we will never be able to live in peace together.

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

niggers are not human.

nigger NU faggot bum lovers.

1709578171154.png

DOZY UGLY BLACK VICIOUS VILE DEPRAVED BASTARDS.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
I know. As for myself, I don't really feel hatred as an emotion in general but I am ostensibly aware of the problem the black minority is causing the US and the West as a whole. I think anyone, with two braincells fighting for third place, can see that as obvious. Anyway, thank you to the moderators for accepting my application and God Bless.
Nothing wrong with that, when you look at it without any real emotion, you still come to the same conclusion. Some people hate niggers because of the emotion created by things niggers do that affect humans and animals, but no matter which way you look at it, the bottom line is the same.

Welcome!

HellinDetroit

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. I'm ecstatic to see all of the hilarious memes and videos and hope to contribute some, myself. I'm introducing some of my trusted friends to the site and they, too, are as enthusiastic as I am. I believe as the years pass, this site will, inevitably, become more and more popular.
Yes!!! Welcome!
This site is awesome, it has given me a haven to vent out my frustrations with the niggerbeast.
Ever since I joined last year, this site has grown exponentially.
But be careful what you say about niggers, do not give any hint of violence toward them.
Our administrators monitor our posts to insure that our libtard enemies don't have any ammunition to shut us down.
With that said, welcome aboard!!

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Our administrators monitor our posts to insure that our libtard enemies don't have any ammunition to shut us down.
With that said, welcome aboard!!
Yeah, basically the free speech laws that protect Chimpout and it's contents are breached whenever any kind of violence towards anyone is talked about, our enemies (and there are lots of them) would pounce on any SNIFF we give them, so we have to be extremely vigilant, even small things, hints or jokes of violence could be used.

hisdivineshadow1972

Perhaps one of the saddest victims of miscegenation is the poor kids.
It really isn't their fault.
Their parents had offspring from their unholy union that is not really accepted by either race.
So yes, I can totally see why a half breed would perhaps hate niggers more than a wholly human person would.

hisdivineshadow1972

The simple truth, we will never be able to live in peace together.

Welcome Aboard::thumbsup:

niggers are not human.

nigger NU faggot bum lovers.

View attachment 40394

DOZY UGLY BLACK VICIOUS VILE DEPRAVED BASTARDS.
Look at the expression of the nigger in the middle. Eyes completely devoid of intellect, a soul. Like looking into the eyes of a fish.. A walleye

Look at the expression of the nigger in the middle. Eyes completely devoid of intellect, a soul. Like looking into the eyes of a fish.. A walleye
Eyes completely devoid of intellect, a soul.:rofllg:

The lies must stop, niggers aren't human.

1709757421057.png
high-angle-view-of-chimpanzee-in-forest-769784687-5b1e76d63de4230037ce6f9d.jpg