Introduction From Salemgists

Welcome!

Niggers are a terrible plague. They are a bio weapon that can be cybernetically enhanced with a smart phone to allow the nigga species to form "flash mobs" of smashers & grabbers. When they invade Europe via the south they lose their ID's but they always have their nig-borg devices that are connected to big AI's to coordinate the invading nigger swarms and the demonic "rescue" teams to force their way into our world. Once here the rape-apes do what their rape-snakes command them to do, except if they hear voices in their head that talk louder than the snake. They can wreak havoc completely on their own, but coordination with other nig-borgs will be highly appreciated by the enablers of darkness, and niggers are seldom alone and multiply extremely fast.

:fmbly:

Welcome!

Niggers are a terrible plague. They are a bio weapon that can be cybernetically enhanced with a smart phone to allow the nigga species to form "flash mobs" of smashers & grabbers. When they invade Europe via the south they lose their ID's but they always have their nig-borg devices that are connected to big AI's to coordinate the invading nigger swarms and the demonic "rescue" teams to force their way into our world. Once here the rape-apes do what their rape-snakes command them to do, except if they hear voices in their head that talk louder than the snake. They can wreak havoc completely on their own, but coordination with other nig-borgs will be highly appreciated by the enablers of darkness, and niggers are seldom alone and multiply extremely fast.

:fmbly:
Brilliant post::thumbsup:

Now I see the connection. Nigger obsession with smart phones.

Hello everyone I’m new here. I’ve been hating them monkey face niggers for so long. I’m so glad I've finally found a place where other people hate them as much as I do. Thank you all for having me.
Very good post::thumbsup:

I’ve been hating them monkey face niggers for so long. 🤣🤣🤣

Welcome!!!

1643569488668.jpeg