Intro

Scotfash

Good day gentlemen, let me give a quick introduction. I'm a 50 y o Scotsman and l love my white race,

The sight of white Wimmen partnering with muds is fully repugnant to me, it should be banned. I found this site while trying to find Coalfax, and look forward to talking to likeminded guys who just want to live on a planet free of the burden of having to live among sub humans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright - hold it everyone and calm down a bit. To the OP: the people posting above are correct. This forum is for nigger bashing only. We have many members in good standing who are Asians, Hispanics, Jews and others. There is a common thread that unites us.

Bashing outside niggers will get your posts banned and a warning issued. Repeated violations will catch a ban.

Therefore, if you can play within the rules you are welcome here.

Welcome.

To everyone else: a friendly reminder that Chimpout is nigger bashing only is sufficient. Thank you.

HellinDetroit

Good day gentlemen, let me give a quick introduction. I'm a 50 y o Scotsman and l love my white race,

The sight of white Wimmen partnering with muds is fully repugnant to me, it should be banned. I found this site while trying to find Coalfax, and look forward to talking to likeminded guys who just want to live on a planet free of the burden of having to live among sub humans.
Welcome!! The niggerbeast is a plague upon the earth that is increasing in numbers and in influence in our once white countries .
I fear that it is too late to reverse the course, the way the world's political climate is shifting.
That being said, we must resist at all costs for the future of humanity.

TheRussianEmpire

Glad you stumbled upon this site. Its very difficult to find it with these fucked up search engines.

You're a Scot, ay? WTF is going on having Humza Yousaf as the First Minister? That looks really bad. What does your country really think about him? (((They))) are really doing a good job of elemated whites.

Anyways. Great to have you here.

Cheers

cAn

HGood day gentlemen, let me give a quick introduction. I'm a 50 y o Scotsman and l love my white race,

Welcome scotfash! It's good to see Scottish gentleman here. And we're all glad to have you with us!

LHP

Alright - hold it everyone and calm down a bit. To the OP: the people posting above are correct. This forum is for nigger bashing only. We have many members in good standing who are Asians, Hispanics, Jews and others. There is a common thread that unites us.

Bashing outside niggers will get your posts banned and a warning issued. Repeated violations will catch a ban.

Therefore, if you can play within the rules you are welcome here.

Welcome.

To everyone else: a friendly reminder that Chimpout is nigger bashing only is sufficient. Thank you.
Sorry for my tangents at times

ThePakMan-G

Niggers are not human

ThePakMan-G

Glad you stumbled upon this site. Its very difficult to find it with these fucked up search engines.

You're a Scot, ay? WTF is going on having Humza Yousaf as the First Minister? That looks really bad. What does your country really think about him? (((They))) are really doing a good job of elemated whites.

Anyways. Great to have you here.

Cheers
He supports LGBTQ all I need to know he's some weirdo