Informal poll - spooks and telephone assistance

Curious about something - how many of you immediately hang up the phone when you call a business for help or assistance with something and immediately get connected with a voice that has that distinct negro tone? And then call back until you get a voice that sounds non-coon?

I pretty much do it every time. Experience has taught that "problem + spook at telephone assistance center = problem not solved."

DJ StoopNig

The Honorable Reverend Doctor DJ StoopNig, Esquire
Staff member
I had to deal with a sheboon when I locked myself out of my online bank account. She was reading me computer generated choices taken from my credit report to verify my identity, so they were based on things I had taken a loan for in the past. The dumb bitch didn't think Daewoo was a real company, and she couldn't pronounce Bonneville or Pontiac. I could have failed that ID test based on her inability to read, since she said "Chevrolette" which could have been the word "Corvette" or "Chevette". Whatever, I got it right and got my account restored. But sheeit, that was one stupid coon.

sxng9

Trustee
I'd say about 90% of my communications to a company or business (if anything for support) is normally through email and then I'll just wait a week for the response. If it's Internet-related (or something that's super urgent and can't wait), that's when I'll actually pick up the phone and call the support line. Sadly, it's always a 50/50 chance that it's a nigger on the other end of the line (and if it's a nigger, it's always a sheboon - never a nigger buck, because we all know, nigger bucks don't last long in customer support centers).

Larry O 56$

Moon Crickets Bug Me !👽
Curious about something - how many of you immediately hang up the phone when you call a business for help or assistance with something and immediately get connected with a voice that has that distinct negro tone? And then call back until you get a voice that sounds non-coon?

I pretty much do it every time. Experience has taught that "problem + spook at telephone assistance center = problem not solved."
Can I help YAZZ! 😝

KalEl51

Trustee

Telemarketing jobs are exclusively niggers. Especially lesbian and gay niggers. Some major companies have moved their phone centers overseas to India and any other shithole country. Either way, you can’t understand what the fuck their saying.

APV

Back in my early adulthood I used to get a lot of sheboons no matter who I was calling. Cable company, phone company, you name it. They'd always misgender me, addressing me as "ma'am". I finally started yelling that I am a SIR. I never did hang up and keep calling back until I got someone that sounded non-coon. Nowadays I don't always know who might be on the other end since I often use sign language interpreters to make phone calls.

New Minority

Trustee
I get sales calls all the time from niggers, I politely say I do not speak nigger babble and they usually hang up .

I had to laugh at the post above as it shows niggers cannot conceptualize above their own experience. She was probably thinking of "dey woo" , like the bucks in the club trying to attract a female.
The dumb bitch didn't think Daewoo was a real company,

sandra

Yuppp!!!!

FEFIFO

i do hydraulics for a living and have done it for 25 years....the place i order seals from has a nigger order taker but he doesnt sound hooded out ...never met him or seen him in real life but i know by his voice he is a nigger.....but he has been there so long he knows his shit and i usually am glad its him because the new people are a fucking disaster....if im ordering 30 or 40 parts it takes me an hour with a new fuck....but if its the jig its 10-15 minutes....he is about the only bootlip i can tolerate just for the simple fact that i dont have to be on the phone explaining to someone how to do their job.