Infestation

Another Postcard

Was at my local Walmart today (🙄) to get some stuff for the week…walked into the bathroom to find it not a mess for once but this little beauty was drawn faintly on the stall wall (see pic) says “yo, fuck white people”
Now, it’s possible it was done by a white kid to be funny or maybe even a freshmen bootlicker. You know they are busy indoctrinating our kids…but it made me realize how different my home has become. When I was a teen, a nigger and/or spic was a rare sight in our area. Now, they have infiltrated every aspect of my life. I can’t turn a corner without seeing a nigger, spic, or white worshiper. God we even saw a white womanwith dreads today and she stank so bad of pachouli oil it was enough to gag you from 200 yards. It’s just depressing that my home is no longer mine and I can’t do anything about it…

Attachments

• IMG_2724.jpeg
    IMG_2724.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 17

RopesOnDeyHeads

Check this out! My wife and myself occasionally go out on Saturday night to visit local eateries & bars because some of our friends play in different southern rock bands locally. We enjoy socializing with our redneck crowd of older adults and listening to music that we seniors grew up on. So last night we were enjoying ourselves at a local bar and the place was rocking with Skynard,Alabama,ZZ Top etc.. you all get the picture. After about an hour into the fun...walks in this fucking NIGGER with his bakeebah jersey on and with him is one of the ugliest lard ass SHEEBOON'S I've ever seen. All of a sudden 2 or 3 guys jump up outta their seat's and hug the NIGGER and do shoulder and fist bump's with his monkey looking ass. Now I'm thinking damn it this shit is exactly whats wrong with the world today. These stupid ass humans just can't kiss the NIGGERS ass enough. When the NIGGER and SHEEBOON walked in to the bar,it was like the King & Queen of the world had just graced us white people with their presence. I just sat there staring at the NIGGER and SHEEBOON like what in the hell are y'all two yard ape's doing in this bar full of rednecks and southern rockers ....obviously the NIGGERS didn't come for the music. I guess they just wanted to come in and have their royal black ass's kissed real good by the white man..WELL MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thank's to a few NIGGER LOVING WHITE PEOPLE...it makes me fucking sick to see such ass kissing behavior out of WHITE PEOPLE.

Mr. Otis Chimp

Check this out! My wife and myself occasionally go out on Saturday night to visit local eateries & bars because some of our friends play in different southern rock bands locally. We enjoy socializing with our redneck crowd of older adults and listening to music that we seniors grew up on. So last night we were enjoying ourselves at a local bar and the place was rocking with Skynard,Alabama,ZZ Top etc.. you all get the picture. After about an hour into the fun...walks in this fucking NIGGER with his bakeebah jersey on and with him is one of the ugliest lard ass SHEEBOON'S I've ever seen. All of a sudden 2 or 3 guys jump up outta their seat's and hug the NIGGER and do shoulder and fist bump's with his monkey looking ass. Now I'm thinking damn it this shit is exactly whats wrong with the world today. These stupid ass humans just can't kiss the NIGGERS ass enough. When the NIGGER and SHEEBOON walked in to the bar,it was like the King & Queen of the world had just graced us white people with their presence. I just sat there staring at the NIGGER and SHEEBOON like what in the hell are y'all two yard ape's doing in this bar full of rednecks and southern rockers ....obviously the NIGGERS didn't come for the music. I guess they just wanted to come in and have their royal black ass's kissed real good by the white man..WELL MISSION ACCOMPLISHED thank's to a few NIGGER LOVING WHITE PEOPLE...it makes me fucking sick to see such ass kissing behavior out of WHITE PEOPLE.
I agree with you my friend, absolutely! I'm surprised that happened in a bar where southern rock is played. That makes me feel pissed, because along British progressive rock, Southern rock is another favorite genre. Allman Brothers, Marshall Tucker, Blackfoot and Molly Hatchet are my top favorites. Appears we just can't get away from niggers; they're like fucking cockroaches.

zigman

When I was a kid my neighbors were mostly White and Asian and now I’m almost completely surrounded by niggers. The world is always changing, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse
''sometimes for the better''...................................NYET!
1192d4e71ab0ca05.jpeg

Uhtred Lothbrok

I hate that kind of stuff as well. Too many white people these days have become brainwashed and think having a nigger friend is a good thing. I really have contempt for people who blatently kiss nigger's asses. It's disgusting, and so are NIGGERS.

Was at my local Walmart today (🙄) to get some stuff for the week…walked into the bathroom to find it not a mess for once but this little beauty was drawn faintly on the stall wall (see pic) says “yo, fuck white people”
Now, it’s possible it was done by a white kid to be funny or maybe even a freshmen bootlicker. You know they are busy indoctrinating our kids…but it made me realize how different my home has become. When I was a teen, a nigger and/or spic was a rare sight in our area. Now, they have infiltrated every aspect of my life. I can’t turn a corner without seeing a nigger, spic, or white worshiper. God we even saw a white womanwith dreads today and she stank so bad of pachouli oil it was enough to gag you from 200 yards. It’s just depressing that my home is no longer mine and I can’t do anything about it…
Probably done by a nigger.

Lawn Jockey

If the Southern Rock crowd is kissing niggers asses now, things don't bode well for the rest of the population. I guess they want to show that they're not "not racist".