ThePakMan-G

Was in my car
windows down

Looks at some boon and her friends for a couple seconds

They chimpout
"wtf you lookin attt huh!???"
sticks up middle finger as we drive past

*chimpout x10 ensues.*

as we circle back going into the store the 3 scrawny apefricoon foids try getting close to me. I just stare and tell them i would fuck them up.
we continue shopping

funny as hell lol

Was in my car
windows down

They chimpout

*chimpout x10 ensues.*

as we circle back going into the store the 3 scrawny apefricoon foids try getting close to me. I just stare and tell them i would fuck them up.
we continue shopping

funny as hell lol

3 scrawny STD infested apefricoon :rofllg:

Niggers are apes

I always lock the car door when a nigger walks by. I want them to hear me locking the car door and look up to see me looking at them. Especially if its one of those niggers that tries to dress like it has a job. They need to know that I only see them as another worthless nigger ape. Stay in your own neighborhood darkie, we don't want you in ours, better yet go back to Africa where you belong with the other apes.

G

Greasemonkey

I'd love to pepper spray that troop.
I thought you were going to break into a joke so I'll have to do it for you. Here goes

Before apartheid ended a group of American riot squad officers were in South Africa to observe riot control and witnessed the following:

First the South African police fired tear gas at a group of rioting niggers which drove the niggers back a little way but they came back at the police line so they opened up with a huge water cannon which sent the niggers flying like skittles but they still came back, then the South Africans let 20 huge German Shepherds which sent the niggers running for their lives so one of the Americans asked "Why didn't you send the dogs in first?" The South African replied "First we have to fumigate them then hose them down before the dogs will touch them".

Professor_Sambo

I always lock the car door when a nigger walks by. I want them to hear me locking the car door and look up to see me looking at them. Especially if its one of those niggers that tries to dress like it has a job. They need to know that I only see them as another worthless nigger ape. Stay in your own neighborhood darkie, we don't want you in ours, better yet go back to Africa where you belong with the other apes.
ahaha that's great i do this as well.

HellinDetroit

Was in my car
windows down

They chimpout

*chimpout x10 ensues.*

we continue shopping

funny as hell lol
I hope your packing something because you know these niggers always have a gun or knife on them.