In the not so distant future, Plus size Princesses

IMG_5690.jpeg

And More negresses too

New Minority

Trustee
That is skinny shaming, plus they are all Caucasian and cis gendered - where are their beards and penises?
Why isn't their hair colored in normal green, blue, purple or red showing they have intelligence, pride, education , been vaxxed and boostered, and independence from the white male dominated society?
There aren't any pride flags either to make others feel inclusive. Plus they are socioeconomically advantaged due to the white capitalist system - where is the dispersal of wealth to unemployed people of color in the background?

I find this offensive , not to me personally, but am offended for those that have not seen these, or will never see these and might possibly get offended or get offended that I didn't get offended for them. And to those who aren't offended - you are phobic, and possibly a capitalist, or racist, or a Phobic Phobic person who doesn't see the issue due to the worry of being offended or not and being labeled phobic.

Now I am going to retreat to my safe space and drink my Vegan Friendly, non GMO , Gluten Free , nut free, free range and sustainable water.

Gul Dukat

Riot Control
Staff member
i thought the last good movie they made as a studio and NOT PIXAR, was the negress and the frog prince
I haven't watched much in the way of disney since well..... not sure.
My favorite movies are pre 2005 with a few exceptions.
Godfather 1 being my all time favorite (hums Godfather tune).

TheRussianEmpire

Please tell me Disney isn't planning on doing this, they are?
They haven't learned anything. South Park had it right with Disney.
I hope its AI. Else, It seems like Disney's goal is to destroy US starting at the children. I don't understand, They are a publicly owned company. How is this company not terminating these woke people killing the stock?

G

Greasemonkey

Next you lot will be arguing who is hotter - Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble.