I'm Fed Up With America's Love Affair With The Nigger

Bring Back Jim Crow

Enough is enough.
Wake Up America!

I'm 68 years old and I can't believe what's going on in this country.

I grew up in southern West Virginia in the 1950's and 60's.
I can remember seeing signs that said, "No Coloreds Allowed".
I grew up in a society where a nigger man wouldn't dare speak to a white woman in public.

There were NO niggers in my school.
No niggers in the public pools, theaters and restaurants.

So you can imagine what I think about today's America.

I just wish I had a time machine.

Enough is enough.
Wake Up America!

I grew up in a society where a nigger man wouldn't dare speak to a white woman in public.

I just wish I had a time machine and I would have never let the slave trade happen. The nasty beasts would be extinct by now.

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:welcome:
Bring Back Jim Crow

Behind closed doors, the older nigger "leaders" will admit that even the negroes themselves had it better under Jim Crow because they had to function to a certain level to uphold their communities. This was fully reversed to rewarding dysfunction, and now their asses are stuck in the ghetto completely dependent on gibs. The smarter nigs know this was done by design, but if they openly flap their bootlips about that, they're getting shut down like Bill Cosby.

California

Enough is enough.
Wake Up America!

Hey old timer! west virginia is SUCH a beautiful state 😍. Its a shame to see what has and what is happening to this country. At least WV is still 90%+ white...

My blood is half Cossack Ukrainian, and ive been looking at that place for quite some time now. Ukraine has the best soil in Europe, and an extremely conservative standpoint in almost every aspect. Maybe America could have turned out like Ukraine if everything played out differently

:welcome:

Behind closed doors, the older nigger "leaders" will admit that even the negroes themselves had it better under Jim Crow because they had to function to a certain level to uphold their communities. This was fully reversed to rewarding dysfunction, and now their asses are stuck in the ghetto completely dependent on gibs. The smarter nigs know this was done by design, but if they openly flap their bootlips about that, they're getting shut down like Bill Cosby.
Niggers hate the truth they love being the victim all the time.

BCDirt

To the best of my understanding, segregation in the 1950s was the closest niggers ever came to being remotely civilized and independent from YT. The irony is that niggers really had far more dignity back then, and they were probably far less likely to be harmed just as long as they stayed away from white spaces.

To the best of my understanding, segregation in the 1950s was the closest niggers ever came to being remotely civilized and independent from YT. The irony is that niggers really had far more dignity back then, and they were probably far less likely to be harmed just as long as they stayed away from white spaces.
Back then no one in power was buying & tolerating any of today's 1000 stupid nigger excuses for crime, failure, sleaziness and stupidity. So their leaders knew they had to ape the uptight whites to get anywhere or anything more than mopping floors.