I'm an old white guy

New Minority

Trustee
White guy here too! Nice to see we aren't extinct yet. Thank you for caring for the animals.
Animals do not have control of their environment, nor do they destroy what they have, nor do humans, BUT blacks do.
Animals sadly are the most common victims, with the other than elderly at a close second.

Last edited:

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
Welcome, you will fit right in! Good job with the animals.
hey_dude.gif
I am very involved in animal rescue. For the last 10 years, I have not seen a single nigger volunteer. Usually, it's niggers that the animals need rescued from!
Yeah, lots of animal torture stories involving niggers unfortunately, since they are natural psychopaths. Animals HATE niggers instinctively, especially dogs and hippos!

chase.jpg

I'm an old white guy who is tired of all the nigger loving crammed down our throats. Thankfully, I live in an all white neighborhood. I am very involved in animal rescue. For the last 10 years, I have not seen a single nigger volunteer. Usually, it's niggers that the animals need rescued from!
And I'm a young White woman. How much money do you have, babe? ;)

Just kidding. Welcome to the forum!

Salt N ViNigger

Welcome to the fray my good man. I'm in my early 40's and have known since I was a teenager that nig nogs are nothing but trouble. I'm from the US Northeast though where they are prolific. NY, NJ, PA, DE and MD are a hotbed of nigger shenanigans. They love the liberal Mid-Atlantic region which is super lenient towards their monkey shines.

Now I live in the American West in an area where I can count, on one hand, the number of niggers I see on a weekly basis. It's fantastic. Liberal, yes, but still devoid of the groid!

nanook

I'm an old white guy who is tired of all the nigger loving crammed down our throats. Thankfully, I live in an all white neighborhood. I am very involved in animal rescue. For the last 10 years, I have not seen a single nigger volunteer. Usually, it's niggers that the animals need rescued from!
From one old White guy to another, WELCOME! Thanks for helping the animals!

Floyd The Barbarian

Libtards smugly (and wrongly) believe that 'racism' will die out along with old white people. What they don't realize is that wisdom comes from experience, and experience comes with age. Today's college-aged 'Social Justice Warrior' hasn't had a chance yet to be mugged, get passed over for promotion or jobs, or have much of their paycheck ripped away to pay for the privilege.

In time, they will become the 'bitter old racists' that the youth of tomorrow are waiting to cull from the herd.

Times change; people don't.