If there is a God.

Zero K

No there’s no god, religion is man made. Why would he make monsters of the most innocent
IMG_9400.jpeg
IMG_9399.jpeg

No there’s no god, religion is man made. Why would he make monsters of the most innocent View attachment 41170View attachment 41171
"Why would he make monsters of the most innocent" ex-christian here. spot-on. :thumbsup: if god did exist, then everybody walking on planet earth would be 10/10 chads and stacys; there would be no such thing as disabled people. aging wouldnt exist. we wouldnt have to worry about losing our looks due to aging and we'd always be in good health because we wouldnt age. poverty wouldnt exist, everybody would be born into rich families. the list goes on and on, there are countless other things i can mention. this only scratches the surface. im not an atheist, i do believe in the afterlife and i am spiritual, im just not religious. established religion makes no sense. it did when i was a kid, but that's because i was a kid. i was young enough to be indoctrinated by it, and it was a family tradition my grandmother passed down to me. she wanted me to be christian, so i became that. when i became a teenager and developed critical thinking skills, that's when i left religion altogether. i dont plan on ever coming back. leaving it was one of the best, most liberating decisions of my life.

Doctor Jigaboo

I don't believe there is a god, at least not a god who is at work in our world. But that is a beautiful child. I hope she can get good prosthetic limbs. 🥲

I wish I hadn’t seen the pictures. Not the video - the child exhibits total innocence and happiness. Too young to understand her plight. Plus I have to assume her parents and good people will help her in life to live as full and meaningful existence as possible.

I want to believe - I really do. I have almost no conception of what God is or how he/she/it functions. Those photos just remind me how far I am from having any grasp of that concept.

Doctor Jigaboo

I wish I hadn’t seen the pictures. Not the video - the child exhibits total innocence and happiness. Too young to understand her plight. Plus I have to assume her parents and good people will help her in life to live as full and meaningful existence as possible.

I want to believe - I really do. I have almost no conception of what God is or how he/she/it functions. Those photos just remind me how far I am from having any grasp of that concept.
It was scary to realize that nobody knows anything about God. Even all the religious authorities, preachers, promisers. They only have what they think they know. It's all manmade moonshine.

I remember you from way back in the day. I was Coach Coon.