I work with a lot of niggers.

TheNogWhisperer

Hello everyone, I’m TheNogWhisperer because I’m a manager in a factory for a major American shipping company where the staff is 90% ghetto niggers – I talk to niggers all day long. You wouldn’t think that lifting boxes would be a challenging task, but niggers find a way to make the job difficult.

I think because the staff isn’t white, at minimum, we must have double the number of black workers to get the job done. This is because niggers arrive to work late, call-off no-show, and they work so slowly when they do come. Niggers also get confused by the simplest instructions – I must babysit them to make sure they are doing a task somewhat correctly. Also, if I don’t babysit them, they’ll walk-off to the cafeteria, bathroom, or who knows where – they love not working.

I love it when a nigger asks me “why” I instructed him to do a task, because when I explain my reasoning in basic terms a look of confusion comes over their face. Half of the confusion is not understanding my logic and the other half is his thinking, “Whitey must be racist for telling me to do dat.” They never say I’m racist to my face, but I hear it through rumors. Plus, they tell me how other White managers are “racist” to them. No matter how nice or understanding a White manager is to a nigger, we Whites are always racist.

It’s funny to see the stupid shit they do and say because I’m seeing them on their best behavior. We have something they want – a check and benefits. So, I know they try to behave. I’m not seeing all their feral behavior, but it seeps though, they just can’t help themselves. At the factory, we have monthly fights between niggers. I love to sit-back and watch them fight as the niggers in security try to break it up. We’ve had niggers get caught masturbating in trailers. The funniest niggers are the crack addicts, they’re high as shit and always hurt themselves – they’ll walk into walls, talk to themselves, and get lost in the building all the time.

The niggers don’t last long in this job, even though they’re literally just lifting boxes. Most leave after a month, and they never give a two-weeks’ notice – they just don’t show up. Every week, we have a line of new ghetto niggers to take their place. The pay is good for a ghetto nigger, but they just don’t like working. The other way out of the company is stealing (niggers forget about the security cameras). Once a week the cops show-up to take another nigger to jail for stealing.

It’s sad that us Whites are stuck with these niggers in America, we should have never brought them over here. They have nothing to offer and take take take. God, I hate niggers.

P.S. If you ship through any carrier, make sure you can stand on the package and it still holds strong. Niggers could care less about you stuff.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I’m TheNogWhisperer because I’m a manager in a factory for a major American shipping company where the staff is 90% ghetto niggers – I talk to niggers all day long. You wouldn’t think that lifting boxes would be a challenging task, but niggers find a way to make the job difficult.

I think because the staff isn’t white, at minimum, we must have double the number of black workers to get the job done. This is because niggers arrive to work late, call-off no-show, and they work so slowly when they do come. Niggers also get confused by the simplest instructions – I must babysit them to make sure they are doing a task somewhat correctly. Also, if I don’t babysit them, they’ll walk-off to the cafeteria, bathroom, or who knows where – they love not working.

I love it when a nigger asks me “why” I instructed him to do a task, because when I explain my reasoning in basic terms a look of confusion comes over their face. Half of the confusion is not understanding my logic and the other half is his thinking, “whitey must be racist for telling me to do dat.” They never say I’m racist to my face, but I hear it through rumors. Plus, they tell me how other white managers are “racist” to them. No matter how nice or understanding a white manager is to a nigger, we whites are always racist.

It’s funny to see the stupid shit they do and say because I’m seeing them on their best behavior. We have something they want – a check and benefits. So, I know they try to behave. I’m not seeing all their feral behavior, but it seeps though, they just can’t help themselves. At the factory, we have monthly fights between niggers. I love to sit-back and watch them fight as the niggers in security try to break it up. We’ve had niggers get caught masturbating in trailers. The funniest niggers are the crack addicts, they’re high as shit and always hurt themselves – they’ll walk into walls, talk to themselves, and get lost in the building all the time.

The niggers don’t last long in this job, even though they’re literally just lifting boxes. Most leave after a month, and they never give a two-weeks’ notice – they just don’t show up. Every week, we have a line of new ghetto niggers to take their place. The pay is good for a ghetto nigger, but they just don’t like working. The other way out of the company is stealing (niggers forget about the security cameras). Once a week the cops show-up to take another nigger to jail for stealing.

It’s sad that us whites are stuck with these niggers in America, we should have never brought them over here. They have nothing to offer and take, take, take. God, I hate niggers.

P.S. If you ship through any carrier, make sure you can stand on the package, and it still holds strong. Niggers could care less about you stuff.
You summed up Niggerdom very well. Welcome to the Forum and around blacks never relax.

Welcome Nogwhisperer. Seems you get your daily dose of TNB for sure.

I was in the US Navy, and the feral niggers were the laziest pieces of shit you could imagine. As a supervisor for my shop on an aircraft carrier, I had to make sure that the niggers were doing there jobs. They were never where they were supposed to be. You could always just listen for ooking and eeking to find them congregating in a break room, playing spades. During working hours all day long, just sitting there playing spades, just like they do at N.U. Their simian behavior never changes no matter what situation they are in. Half the niggers on the boat spent their whole enlistment doing dishes in the mess hall, because they had no other skill to be utilized, and they still sucked at doing dishes. They other half that were shoveled on thru some type of specialty school still had no skill to offer, most of them took two years or so to get through a school that YT's passed in a few months, so by the time the shitbeasts even got to sea duty their eek-listment was half over. Feral, useless, disgusting animals, completely worthless.

At that time in my life I made a very easy decision to get into a field of employment that would be nigger free.
Sorry you have to deal with those street apes on a daily basis.....

DePlasmatikon Gibs

Jr. Administration
Staff member
:good: :welcome:
Niggers will question any work effort because they hate working, now compounded by their attitude that YT owes them, and they don't grasp the concept of working for an abstract or remote thing like being just one small cog in a greater economy or building something for the future. This is a human trait that never developed in Africans. They are proto-humans still conditioned to live from hand to mouth, in Africa they'll take a daily wage and blow it on booze on the same day.
:Colt1: If there's no money they'll chimp out and starve. No reserves, no contingencies. A squirrel is smarter than a nigger!

:good: :welcome:
Niggers will question any work effort because they hate working, now compounded by their attitude that YT owes them, and they don't grasp the concept of working for an abstract or remote thing like being just one small cog in a greater economy or building something for the future. This is a human trait that never developed in Africans. They are proto-humans still conditioned to live from hand to mouth, in Africa they'll take a daily wage and blow it on booze on the same day.
:Colt1: If there's no money they'll chimp out and starve. No reserves, no contingencies. A squirrel is smarter than a nigger!
Agreed 100%. Niggers only care about fast big money, they all have an instant gratification mentality. One of the reasons why they Chimpout in fast food diners and commit mass street robberies. So they can look at me brag and boast.

1633659906347.png1633660019332.png

Last edited:
I feel fairly safe where I work, we have metal detectors at the entrances to prevent weapons from being brought into the factory. However, the security guards are niggers and I’m sure they aren’t doing their job correctly, but it’s a little bit to help. We also have armed guards that're white, who constantly walk around the building.

Mainly, I know how to talk to the nogs and I’m prepared. I carry pepper spray and I never let them get behind me. You never know when a feral nigger could chimpout, but mainly it’s only other niggers they target at work; I've never really had a problem.

A few months into starting my job, I began to really understand that niggers are useless. I was never fond of them, but now I really hate them. I learned to not care if they were doing their jobs. To monitor them I just watch them and ask them questions.

If a nigger was leaving his position, I’d ask him why and he’d tell me he was going to the bathroom. This question prevents him from going to the cafeteria instead and he’ll be back faster to work. Yet, some niggers just don’t work, and I really don’t give a shit because we have so many niggers in the building.

That’s how I solve my nigger problem, with more niggers. I’ll usually radio another manager and say, “I need more niggers in section 10 to help the lazy ones that’re already over here.” The niggers will walk really slow, and around 30-45 minutes later I’ll have a bunch of niggers trying to figure out what to do. Not caring is the key to working with niggers.

That's the key to working with niggers - laugh at the stupid shit they do.

I really wish that the libtard white egalitarians that work with me understood what you said. These white managers run around and don’t understand why this factory runs like shit. We’re always overstaffed, running late, and busting packages.

These white managers try to come up with more training and it never helps; these niggers are so stupid. And the managers never blame the niggers – it’s not their fault. It’s the fault of the white managers that this place runs the way it does.

It makes me sad that these whites are so brainwashed that they don’t see how bad these niggers are although the signs are all around them. Wakeup whites!
Libtards are really the product of decades of systematic brainwashing, self-hate about the so-called bad past, slabery, waycism, they are made to feel sorry for Niggers, admire them, worship the genius of their cRap Noise, and see them as equals. It all started with MLK and his DAYDREAMING BOLLOCKS!

1633674879800.jpeg

Libtards are really the product of decades of systematic brainwashing, self-hate about the so-called bad past, slabery, waycism, they are made to feel sorry for Niggers, admire them, worship the genius of their cRap Noise, and see them as equals. It all started with MLK and his DAYDREAMING BOLLOCKS!

View attachment 9090

I think they are mostly pretending and virtue signalling. Typical libtards do not care, they have no respect. They want others to feel guilty so they can rule them through moral blackmailing. They might imagine to care for rapefugees and stuff, but when they "do" they are only reacting to the brainwash propaganda according to malicious plan. A bit like the guy who fell in love with a girl that never existed, because he received text messages from an other guy. Libtards are weak, cowardly and have it comfortable enough to never use their braincells once in their lives.

I think they are mostly pretending and virtue signalling. Typical libtards do not care, they have no respect. They want others to feel guilty so they can rule them through moral blackmailing. They might imagine to care for rapefugees and stuff, but when they "do" they are only reacting to the brainwash propaganda according to malicious plan. A bit like the guy who fell in love with a girl that never existed, because he received text messages from an other guy. Libtards are weak, cowardly and have it comfortable enough to never use their braincells once in their lives.
But a fool believes he sees
The wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be (if love can come and love can go, then why can't love return once more?)
Is always better than nothing
(Who got the power?)
There's nothing at all (oh, now)
But a fool believes he sees (I believe she's never gone away)
The wise man has the power
To reason away (to reason away)
What seems to be (oh, if love can come and love can go, oh, mama)
Is always better than nothing (better than nothing)
And nothing at all (oh, I believe)

LIBTARD SCUM.​

I have the misfortune of being stuck in a mostly black area. I live in a mostly black apartment complex. The maintenance here is shit. One time when one of our stove burners broke, a nigger maintenance man replaced it with a one that was already used and one that didn't even fit where that particular burner went. No effort put into that whatsoever. Not only did he not bother to replace it with a new one, he also replaced it with one that didn't even fit. :rofl2: This post reminds me of the nigger maintenance who run these apartments.

I have the misfortune of being stuck in a mostly black area. I live in a mostly black apartment complex. The maintenance here is shit. One time when one of our stove burners broke, a nigger maintenance man replaced it with a one that was already used and one that didn't even fit where that particular burner went. No effort put into that whatsoever. Not only did he not bother to replace it with a new one, he also replaced it with one that didn't even fit. :rofl2: This post reminds me of the nigger maintenance who run these apartments.
Pea-brain Niggers are simply not capable of functioning in a civilized society.

:gorrila3:

TheNogWhisperer

I have the misfortune of being stuck in a mostly black area. I live in a mostly black apartment complex.
I hope you get unstuck and move to a nigger-free area when you’re able. I grew up in an all-white suburb and it was great because no one worried about strangers walking down the road. In fact, you’d almost always get a smile and a wave; humans are very friendly.

I now live in a small mostly white neighborhood inside a major city, and fortunately the nonwhites aren’t niggers. However, I don’t get the waves like I did in the suburbs. Plus, if I take a one-minute drive out of my neighborhood then I’ll see niggers all over the place. I plan to move to the whitest suburb I can find when I get a chance.
Not only did he not bother to replace it with a new one, he also replaced it with one that didn't even fit.
That brings up another fact about niggers, they don’t pay any attention to details. I’ve never met a nigger perfectionist, maybe they exist as magic niggers, but I’ve never seen one.

That nigger maintenance guy could have measured the space needed or looked-up the size in a manual. But he didn’t, instead he finished the job and didn’t care how bad it looked or operated.

I’m sure he walked right out of your apartment with a stupid nigger-lipped grin on his face thinking about the blunt in his car that he was about to smoke.

I hope you get unstuck and move to a nigger-free area when you’re able. I grew up in an all-white suburb and it was great because no one worried about strangers walking down the road. In fact, you’d almost always get a smile and a wave; humans are very friendly.

I now live in a small mostly white neighborhood inside a major city, and fortunately the nonwhites aren’t niggers. However, I don’t get the waves like I did in the suburbs. Plus, if I take a one-minute drive out of my neighborhood then I’ll see niggers all over the place. I plan to move to the whitest suburb I can find when I get a chance.

That brings up another fact about niggers, they don’t pay any attention to details. I’ve never met a nigger perfectionist, maybe they exist as magic niggers, but I’ve never seen one.

That nigger maintenance guy could have measured the space needed or looked-up the size in a manual. But he didn’t, instead he finished the job and didn’t care how bad it looked or operated.

I’m sure he walked right out of your apartment with a stupid nigger-lipped grin on his face thinking about the blunt in his car that he was about to smoke.
You're correct. Niggers do the barest of the bare minimum. It's like niggers and hard work are like oil and water. They collectively have an aversion to work.

MoonManMoonMan

I love it when a nigger asks me “why” I instructed him to do a task, because when I explain my reasoning in basic terms a look of confusion comes over their face. Half of the confusion is not understanding my logic and the other half is his thinking, “whitey must be racist for telling me to do dat.” They never say I’m racist to my face, but I hear it through rumors. Plus, they tell me how other white managers are “racist” to them. No matter how nice or understanding a white manager is to a nigger, we whites are always racist.

It’s sad that us whites are stuck with these niggers in America, we should have never brought them over here. They have nothing to offer and take, take, take. God, I hate niggers.

P.S. If you ship through any carrier, make sure you can stand on the package and it still holds strong. Niggers could care less about you stuff.
theres actually more and more business that hire employees who are only there to babysit and do damage control on nigger employees the gubment forces white businesses to hire unqualified niggers. look it up

It’s sad that us ''W''hites are stuck with these niggers in America, we should have never brought them over here. They have nothing to offer and take, take, take. God, I hate niggers.

P.S. If you ship through any carrier, make sure you can stand on the package and it still holds strong. niggers could care less about you stuff.