I was born hating coons !

Apeshitcoon

It’s a fucking disgrace how the world has turned upside down . The non domesticated animals that still chuck spears in Africa , and kill each other for a bowl of beans are valued more than people who’s culture and empires made the world great ! A buddy of mine turned me on to this page . It looks funny as shit ! I love a good nigger joke . I like them as dirty, humiliating , and degrading as possible .

It’s a fucking disgrace how the world has turned upside down . The non domesticated animals that still chuck spears in Africa , and kill each other for a bowl of beans are valued more than people who’s culture and empires made the world great ! A buddy of mine turned me on to this page . It looks funny as shit ! I love a good nigger joke . I like them as dirty, humiliating , and degrading as possible .
Well said: :thumbsup:

Facts are facts and the facts niggers are a huge problem.
Furthermore, nigger worship is a new religion.

Welcome Aboard.

1642298911164.png

Welcome!

Niggers are a shame for all hominids and apes, and all other close or distant relatives of their species including the banana.

They were brought and bred here by the enablers, with an attitude that everyone owes them something, because they are the demolition team.
They kill for a bowl of rice and the enablers have planned their blockades and hunger crisis for years and years.
2+2=KFC

CAT 5 chimpouts with street BBQ's will be inevitable results in the rat and addict infested cities and where ever jogger zombies are present to rape-ape. I hope it won't happen, but it's obviously wanted and niggers won't develop human traits anytime soon. Niggers will kill for a bowl of rice, for the fun of it, eat human flesh to be invincible in battle...
:bones:

BCDirt

Welcome!

I find that a good nigger joke is an absolute necessity when you live around as many niggers as I do. There are so many reasons to hate niggers, but the number one reason I hate niggers is because they ruin every single neighborhood, city, country, etc in which they make up the majority of the population.

Welcome!

Niggers are a shame for all hominids and apes, and all other close or distant relatives of their species including the banana.

They were brought and bred here by the enablers, with an attitude that everyone owes them something, because they are the demolition team.
They kill for a bowl of rice and the enablers have planned their blockades and hunger crisis for years and years.
2+2=KFC

CAT 5 chimpouts with street BBQ's will be inevitable results in the rat and addict infested cities and where ever jogger zombies are present to rape-ape. I hope it won't happen, but it's obviously wanted and niggers won't develop human traits anytime soon. Niggers will kill for a bowl of rice, for the fun of it, eat human flesh to be invincible in battle...
:bones:
Niggers are a shame for all hominids and apes, and all other close or distant relatives of their species including the banana. WTF!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Whitelight

Fuck niggers 🖕🏻

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome to Chimpout, it's good to know people are enjoying CO.com. If you were born hating these things, then it looks like signing up here was a logical (maybe even inevitable) step. Hope you keep enjoying the content here. :thumbsup: