I thought Wheel Of Fortune was americas show. I turned it on last night and instead of Vanna White turning the letters, they got some 250-pound nigger

noniggersinheaven

I thought Wheel of Fortune was americas game. Last night when I turned it on, instead of Vanna White turning the numbers, they got some 250 pound black sow waddling back and forth on the screen. How many white cocks did she have up her ass and down her throat to get that job. If that fat watermelon-eating sow was hired to replace Vanna, chimpoutnation needs to boycott this nigger loving show.

AAPI Free Speech

I thought Wheel of Fortune was americas game. Last night when I turned it on, instead of Vanna White turning the numbers, they got some 250 pound black sow waddling back and forth on the screen. How many white cocks did she have up her ass and down her throat to get that job. If that fat watermelon-eating sow was hired to replace Vanna, chimpoutnation needs to boycott this nigger loving show.
Even the commercials are filled with ugly sheboons. It's never the more human lookin' high yellas. Just shit brown, obese, chunky, bootlipped, thicc dykes. I had to turn off the program it was so much exposure to nigger.