I Hope...

Peg Leg Dave

That I don't get a Nastygram from the Mods for this, but I felt that a depiction of the proper use of seatbelts would be of use in the Automotive section. For the safety of our readers, of course.

All joking aside, you will never find a nigger bitch who looks as good as these two or any White woman.

Attachments

• Seatbelts 1.jpeg
    Seatbelts 1.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Seatbelts 2.jpg
    Seatbelts 2.jpg
    541.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

sxng9

Trustee
An interesting mention is that many organ donations come from people who die in car accidents. With the rise of additional safety features, less people are dying from car accidents and as a result, this leads to more people who needs an organ replacement waiting in line longer in hospitals.

Also, there's a huge difference in the number of white organ donors vs non-whites, but then again, who wants nigger organs in their body (especially since nearly all niggers have AIDS and all other sorts of diseases)?

G

Greasemonkey

That I don't get a Nastygram from the Mods for this, but I felt that a depiction of the proper use of seatbelts would be of use in the Automotive section. For the safety of our readers, of course.

All joking aside, you will never find a nigger bitch who looks as good as these two or any White woman.
I can see two reasons why the second picture has nothing to with the correct use of seatbelts although I admit it's unlikely to slip out of place. I suppose you could do a post on airbags next.

Peg Leg Dave

An interesting mention is that many organ donations come from people who die in car accidents. With the rise of additional safety features, less people are dying from car accidents and as a result, this leads to more people who needs an organ replacement waiting in line longer in hospitals.

Also, there's a huge difference in the number of white organ donors vs non-whites, but then again, who wants nigger organs in their body (especially since nearly all niggers have AIDS and all other sorts of diseases)?
I would rather die than have nigger organs in my body.

Let me die all White.

G

Greasemonkey

Men who like and LOVE women, as it should be.

As the song says:

Titties and beer,
Titties and beer.

Titties and beer,
I'm glad I'm not queer.
Titties and beer.
My husband told me about this so I expect you will like the theme tune.