I have a question for you all.

G

Greasemonkey

I didnt quite think I thought it through in shoutbox but in addition to Hungary, Slovenia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Estonia, Serbia, Albania, I would add England surprisingly, Canada, Ireland probably most of the Scandinavian countries have predominantly white populations along with Spain, Portugal, Poland and Germany. White people still are the majority it just doesn't seem that way.

None, when you look at the currently born children.

Eastern Europe, the Balkans, central Asia or South America aren't traditionally part of the Western hemisphere. You might place South America in there because it's more or less the US backyard, but not every country is aligned with the US - many kept their ties with Russia or are changing allegiances like weak & poor country have to do, they are more in the "3rd world party" - while in countries like Chile and Argentina probably most people see themselves and their country as white. But even there they get flooded with Haitians and niggers from the neighboring countries...

There's the exception of Iceland, but it's 100% vaxxed (which means demographic game over or at least very steep decline) and they are now going into multi-cultural mode, too.

KingKong

Veteran
Here.

""How many countries in the west are still predominantly white?""
Your own first sentence could have been your subject. See? You can do it.
Imagine if half the posts were 'Question' or 'Check out this Russian hack'

Please use meaningful words in subjects.
Russia is still white.

Russia is still white.

For the time being.

5dc2829d85600a4fd03ff4b8.jpg

Previous soviet nigger love policy.

Soviet-poster-from-1932-part-of-the-Wayland-Rudd-Archive.-Courtesy-of-Yevgeniy-Fiks.jpg

Jenkem Jenkins

None, when you look at the currently born children.

Eastern Europe, the Balkans, central Asia or South America aren't traditionally part of the Western hemisphere. You might place South America in there because it's more or less the US backyard, but not every country is aligned with the US - many kept their ties with Russia or are changing allegiances like weak & poor country have to do, they are more in the "3rd world party" - while in countries like Chile and Argentina probably most people see themselves and their country as white. But even there they get flooded with Haitians and niggers from the neighboring countries...

There's the exception of Iceland, but it's 100% vaxxed (which means demographic game over or at least very steep decline) and they are now going into multi-cultural mode, too.
Greenland, my friend. I've been considering going there for years, not just for the lack of bixnoodery. Beautiful scenery, a fuckin' decent currency exchange rate from USD, a somewhat competent government and endless rural areas to homestead. Niggers avoid frigid temperatures, so even if the process of niggerfication begins there, it won't get too out of control.

sxng9

Trustee
The way things are going within a couple of decades every Western nation will be coon infested.
Even one nigger is too many, but to be honest, the minute you have 1 nigger somewhere, there's always bound to be a whole lot more nearby. In the city where I live, you almost can never find a single white worker anymore. I really don't know where all of the white people are hiding anymore, or perhaps the majority of them have white flighted further out into the sub-suburbs. I wish I could migrate myself out of the city and follow-suit, but home prices today are just way too unaffordable and the cost of living here in America is much higher.

History: "Hans Jonatan" the first nigger to coontaminate Iceland. One drop is one drop too many, let's hope it has been completely diluted since then but probably not. One day a nigglet might be born from blue eyed mom & dad, and nobody knows what to do with the critter*.

I wonder if once they traced the ancestry back to Africa, they will invite all relatives in. I suppose yes, they will do, because they are super smart and educated :rolls: compared to the poor fishermen in 1802, and more urbanized.

* IMO::nigtrash:

HellinDetroit

How many countries in the west are still predominantly white? I mean they have been overflowing with Niggers for sometime now so I'm assuming not many. It would surprise me if any western countries have a white majority today.
I think the nordic countries are still majority white. The drawback is that are very liberal in their culture, probably because of a lack of exposure to the TNB unlike the United States, whom has a front row seat to the African's theater of destruction.

HellinDetroit

Greenland, my friend. I've been considering going there for years, not just for the lack of bixnoodery. Beautiful scenery, a fuckin' decent currency exchange rate from USD, a somewhat competent government and endless rural areas to homestead. Niggers avoid frigid temperatures, so even if the process of niggerfication begins there, it won't get too out of control.
Iceland is good option as well, but very expensive.