I hate niggers

AgeOfIron

I found this site today searching on bing "what type of culture is the USA" which for a few hours today the top result was NIGGERS and there was a link to a post on this site. I started browsing around and found this place hilarious. In fact I showed several in my friends and now we are all enjoying this website.

Niggers are a biological weapon running rampant everywhere they are released. I want them ALL sent back to Africa, and not just the states either, get them the hell out of Europe THEY DO NOT BELONG THERE.

I found this site today searching on bing "what type of culture is the USA" which for a few hours today the top result was NIGGERS and there was a link to a post on this site. I started browsing around and found this place hilarious. In fact I showed several in my friends and now we are all enjoying this website.

Niggers are a biological weapon running rampant everywhere they are released. I want them ALL sent back to Africa, and not just the states either, get them the hell out of Europe THEY DO NOT BELONG THERE.
I am so glad you are and your friends are enjoying the site. There are so many brilliant intelligent people here who know and speak the truth about dangerous mentally retarded vicious NMAs and their liberal lovers.

1641800075214.jpeg

Cool, I'm glad you invited your friends. Lots of people have been coming in because of the Bing search, which to my knowledge has been patched. (at least for a few search terms)

RayBoyGroid

When you can think, there is a "fix" for everything. The Niggers mind cannot troll deep enough to find a solution to anything beyond sticking his hand out to whitey and whining like a whipped dog. They miss being slaves. Under that controlled environment they were classified and put to good use. Field nigger, barn nigger , house nigger, etc. When they were turned loose they became rudderless. Thus today's problem.
The members of Chimpout and others, who have yet to be enlightened, are the Great White Hope of rescuing the values we all hold dear.
Keep up the good fight fellow Non-Niggers.