I Hate Niggers

Samurai

Hi all,

I was not too sure about joining. I am of Japanese descent. I do not hate humans. What pushed over critical mass was: 1) being spat on by a nigger in the subway; and 2) an old friend of mine who is an oil driller. He is a white dude, but drills oil hard and made 2 sprogs. This hurts me to the core. I thought that I was alone in my hate for niggers, but now I know that I am not. I have never seen so many niggers in my life since being in Canada. I see niggers together, my defenses go up like crazy. My oil driller friend does not understand me. Good to be here. Have a nice day.

Welcome!

let's hope it will stay that way in Canada since Trudeau and the world's dark forces import dindus everywhere. And since niggers started multiplying in a few cities and towns the country has a "gun crime" problem it didn't have before, too.

Hi all,

I was not too sure about joining. I am of Japanese descent. I do not hate humans. What pushed over critical mass was: 1) being spat on by a nigger in the subway; and 2) an old friend of mine who is an oil driller. He is a white dude, but drills oil hard and made 2 sprogs. This hurts me to the core. I thought that I was alone in my hate for niggers, but now I know that I am not. I have never seen so many niggers in my life since being in Canada. I see niggers together, my defenses go up like crazy. My oil driller friend does not understand me. Good to be here. Have a nice day.
We hate niggers too but they are shoved down our throats everyday by the Media and the nigger loving liberals.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-09_16-53-27.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-09_16-53-27.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 7

sxng9

Trustee
If I'm not mistaken, the second largest race demographics are Asians in Canada. Back in my early college years, I've played a few online games and met a few girls from Canada (online of course). Two of them were Filipino girls from Vancouver and Canada was always one of the places I've wanted to visit.

From pictures I was shown of Vancouver back then, it looks absolutely amazing. It's like humans build up the infrastructure and city to be beautiful and then the corrupt politicians import billions of niggers into the city to destroy it.

My American passport is still valid and I could technically just drive up north and cross the border into Canada using my passport, but the only thing that was stopping me from doing the drive was that I believe you also need to have a Canadian car insurance. I meant to research it one day and then it just dropped off my radar.