I had another nightmare about spook niggers last night..

Black Gorilla Jr.

Who else has nightmares of stinking ugly bootlip ape niggers?

This one wasn't to unordinary.. society was collasped and i went to my parents house who live in a large brick house 15 miles from a small town in a sort of a rich neighborhood. There is a about a $2 million property across fhe street with some trust fund babies.. so i went over there to talk to them.. turned his property was infested with niggers.. i made it all the way to thr open garage before i realized niggers were all around me swimgimf through the trees like apes… i went for my pistol and then i relaize one of thr niggers had snuck up behind me and stolen it from my holster… than was the end of this dream..

In reality i would have seen the niggers before they stole my gun but dreams dont always make sense.. in the dream i was just stunned that niggers would be on the property.

I have nightmares aboiut niggers aboit every couple months..

NiggerGPT

I had one, one time, the nigger broke in to my house and I broke my back in the fight and then watched him cut off my wifes head. I woke up screaming and in a cold sweat. That one happened many years ago, when I was doing contracting work in a nigger fuxauted city. I don't think I have had any like that since I retired back to the country.

Uhtred Lothbrok

I have occasional dreams that contain niggers. They're usually on the verge of aggravating me or getting close to causing me harm of some sort. I guess because I read a lot about the horrific shit they do on a regular basis. Niggers can really disrupt your personal peace and get inside your head, even follow you to your dreamscape. Now that I think about, that really sucks. Damn niggers!