I can't take it anymore....

BCDirt

Welcome to Chimpout!

It is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Seriously, I hired a real, licensed therapist, and he was utterly shocked by my descriptions of TNB. I could tell he had never heard anything quite that messed up in his life. He's the kind of therapist that doesn't bill insurance or gibsmedat programs, so he doesn't see any nggers.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Thanks for having me!!! I've been putting this off far too long. The NIGGER, Africanus Criminalis is destroying our Nation. I HATE NIGGERS!!!!

There. Like the others have been saying, doesn't that feel better, getting that out there? Doesn't matter if you put it off, you're here, and that's what matters, so pull up a chair and have at it! 🙂

sxng9

Trustee
Seriously, I hired a real, licensed therapist, and he was utterly shocked by my descriptions of TNB.
I've tried therapy once, but the therapist is/was a liberal. He had a liberal solution to anything I spewed out. In the end, it's not worth wasting my money to go see a therapist, when I can just come onto a online forum like Chimpout and talk about niggers to my heart's desire.