i can not WAIT to get OUT of the hellhole.

BCDirt

BUT you better not vote like a Californian after you leave California. You’ll get more of the same.
This. This is might be the downfall of America. When all but the most self hating whites leave nigger loving states for conservative states then vote for more nigger loving policies because they fail to understand that those policies ruined their state, the nigger lovers will only have more political power. If you vote for nigger lovers or support BLM, then you should be required by law to live in nigger ghettos and send your children (if you have any) to nigger infested public schools until you change your mind.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
I despise California

Can't blame you, San Diego looks like an lost mess, were it not for the older buildings, it could easily be mistaken for some third world dump, and what's more annnoying is that thousands of limp wristed soyboys still ask "But how could this happen?". This is before you consider parts of L.A., and especially the constant septic overflowing mass that is Ookland

Salt N ViNigger

This. This is might be the downfall of America. When all but the most self hating whites leave nigger loving states for conservative states then vote for more nigger loving policies because they fail to understand that those policies ruined their state, the nigger lovers will only have more political power. If you vote for nigger lovers or support BLM, then you should be required by law to live in nigger ghettos and send your children (if you have any) to nigger infested public schools until you change your mind.
I couldn't agree more. These lily white self hating libs can leave their gated communities, rent a shit hole 5th floor walk up and share a wall with some crack heads who scream and beat each other most of the day/night while their neglected sprogs beg for attention from anyone who dares make eye contact. Maybe they make it 2 weeks before running, screaming for civilization again with a fresh perspective on how people need to act and stand on their own without the media and self hating Lib Democrats paying them to breed in squalor and continue to fail at life.

Floyd The Barbarian

I left CA and became a Hawaii resident, but go back and forth a lot. About 1/3 of CA is conservative, so don't assume that your new ex-Cali neighbor is a Leftard.

Hawaii votes liberal, but it's a special case: almost nigger-free, they put their homeless on one way flights to the mainland, and have tourists pay most of the bills. They don't suffer the consequences of their shitty politics, the way CA does.

California

I left CA and became a Hawaii resident, but go back and forth a lot. About 1/3 of CA is conservative, so don't assume that your new ex-Cali neighbor is a Leftard.

Hawaii votes liberal, but it's a special case: almost nigger-free, they put their homeless on one way flights to the mainland, and have tourists pay most of the bills. They don't suffer the consequences of their shitty politics, the way CA does.
yeah. i live in one of the more liberal areas of Cali, unfortunately

Floyd The Barbarian

The nigger population in CA isn't huge percentage wise, compared to many other states. Traditionally they've been bottled up in the ghetto: Oakland, Compton, etc... Now the real estate boom in LA and SF bay area are driving up prices and sending the apes into suburbs and rural areas, where they were once scarce to non-existent. Gentrification makes city neighborhoods better by sending the Section 8 Nigger Nests to smaller towns.

PS: I LOVE California....I HATE 2/3 of CALIFORNIANS, they are hardcore Libtards. The other 1/3 represent millions of conservative, patriotic Californians. Don't automatically assume that your new ex-Cali neighbor is going to turn your state blue. I spend time in Texas, visiting family. When meeting someone new from Texas, and they learn I'm from the SF Bay Area, I'll usually break the ice with a small joke about it: " I'm from Cali, but I'm still the biggest right-wing 'nut job' in the room. I've lived through the shit that you've only seen on the news."

Last edited:
I despise California
America becomes failed shit hole Africa every day. It's the number one Nigger loving pandering nation. What a shame.

Nice smiling Hollywood blacks:

1643289835062.png

Reality:

1643290005694.png

Reality:

1643290208267.png