I can’t go home tonight

OuOuAhAh

The niggers decided to shoot each other while I was at work today so now I cant go home. Crime scene tape is blocking off my street and my house is in the middle of the two ends of the crime scene. Don’t u just love niggers? So much for leaving early on a Friday.. i hope a few are good at least. I cant wait to move out of this cesspool of Haitians. There’s a shooting on my street every couple years or better. Somebody’s dusty grandmammy spawned some awful beasts from her loins.. they all live in their grandmammys house w 17 cousins they bald headed mammies and theeir 12 siblings and their kids. Yup its THAT kinda neighborhood. My favorite was when the punk kid robbed and murdered another nigger drug dealer and 24hrs later they kicked his mammies door in and lit up his mammy and auntie.. that was entertaining!! Now your mammys gone, nigger. He only got 15yrs though and will be out in less than two now. I wonder who he’ll kill first..

HellinDetroit

The niggers decided to shoot each other while I was at work today so now I cant go home. Crime scene tape is blocking off my street and my house is in the middle of the two ends of the crime scene. Don’t u just love niggers? So much for leaving early on a Friday.. i hope a few are good at least. I cant wait to move out of this cesspool of Haitians. There’s a shooting on my street every couple years or better. Somebody’s dusty grandmammy spawned some awful beasts from her loins.. they all live in their grandmammys house w 17 cousins they bald headed mammies and theeir 12 siblings and their kids. Yup its THAT kinda neighborhood. My favorite was when the punk kid robbed and murdered another nigger drug dealer and 24hrs later they kicked his mammies door in and lit up his mammy and auntie.. that was entertaining!! Now your mammys gone, nigger. He only got 15yrs though and will be out in less than two now. I wonder who he’ll kill first..
What nigger infested city do you live in?? That sounds like a typical day in Detroit, where I unfortunately live next to.

Y

YtheRabbit

This could have been worse you could have been caught in the crossfire, niggers aren't renowned for their accuracy, glad you are safe.

Uhtred Lothbrok

I’m in Palm Beach County, FL. It’s a beautiful place in areas like Boca Raton, where I will be moving back to as soon as humanly possible. Right now I’m in the nig infested ghetto pocket of Boynton Beach. Disgusting honestly.
That's how the banana republic USSA is now. I'm from NOLA (haven't lived there in 30 yrs). You can have a beautiful neighborhood that's just 5 minutes from the hood. Niggers ruin every place where they start breeding. NOLA is a beautiful, historic city on the Miss. River with great food/entertainment, with lakes and other rivers in close proximity. Great hunting, fishing, boating, etc. For many years our license plates said "Sportsman's Paradise". Niggers and illegals will continue to ruin things going forward. I hope you can move to a "Whiter" place ASAP. Good luck!

Niggers FK everything up.

OuOuAhAh

That's how the banana republic USSA is now. I'm from NOLA (haven't lived there in 30 yrs). You can have a beautiful neighborhood that's just 5 minutes from the hood. Niggers ruin every place where they start breeding. NOLA is a beautiful, historic city on the Miss. River with great food/entertainment, with lakes and other rivers in close proximity. Great hunting, fishing, boating, etc. For many years our license plates said "Sportsman's Paradise". Niggers and illegals will continue to ruin things going forward. I hope you can move to a "Whiter" place ASAP. Good luck!
Yep.. they ruin everything and move into wherever we flee. Boca is nice neighborhood wise. Problem is we cant keep them outta public spaces and they come to the white areas to look for victims to rob. Parkland is the perfect example of this. A beautiful, rich city but a couple black celebrities and now they’re having home invasion sexual assault problems in multimillion dollar mansions. Smh

ThePakMan-G

Goddammit niggees ruining a nice weekend 😒 😑

Y

YtheRabbit

I've been with Greasemonkey about a year after we got married, unfortunately our trip was cut short due to a death in my family, if I'd had known then I'm adopted I wouldn't have rushed back.

coonhunter

Unfortunately, the whitest places, especially like Vermont, Maine, Oregon and Washington are filled with idiot liberals who are working overtime to shit up their states with "diversity". Soon they too will look like the primate enclosure at the National Zoo.

I Break Niggers Down

In other words, it's a day that ends in "Y".

OuOuAhAh

Unfortunately, the whitest places, especially like Vermont, Maine, Oregon and Washington are filled with idiot liberals who are working overtime to shit up their states with "diversity". Soon they too will look like the primate enclosure at the National Zoo.
I thought about that too.. somehow i think they believe their wealth will keep niggers away. They will virtue signal from their mansions no nigger can afford but I think they’ll sing a different tune if made to actually exist w them

OuOuAhAh

Goddammit niggees ruining a nice weekend 😒 😑
Yep.. if they ain’t shooting they’re throwing block parties. Two weeks ago i had to resost the urge to floor it as sheboons were tweaking on my car as i tried to drive down my street. Another shooting the next street over on Sunday. Zero news coverage for either one. Im about to call my local PD n demand some fucking answers

Race Realist

Get.the.heck.out

HellinDetroit

Commie Jew Bernie Sanders is from Vermont.
It's a beautiful state, but it shit out this scumbag, whose ideas have poisoned our white youth.