I’m sick and fed up of niggers

upyoursNigger

Hi all.
I decided to join this site, as I have finally reached breaking point with niggers. What’s the point of trying to be civil and coexist when for the most part it just gets shoved back in your face at every opportunity.

Yesterday another 3 good men were jailed for life for protecting their neighbourhood from a so called jogger.

This is happening too much now and I have become enraged by it.

Plus I’m sick and tired of looking at their big brown lips all the time. As if they weren’t already over represented on TV, more and more are moving into my neighbourhood, and surprise surprise crime has therefore skyrocketed.

Welcome!

niggers are a burden on humanity. You don't want nigbors, neither CB's nor oil drillers in your direct proximity... I knew the original website for a few years since it's early days but I only joined recently, when St Floyd got his bat wings. Since then I feel much better to be able to vent my despair and disgust about the destruction of civilization through team nigger. Niggers are overrunning my place like crickets and we have no other country where we would be at home, I guess. They overrun the entire continent like a swarm of crickets.

Fireblade

Riot Control
Staff member
Welcome! Liberals have most people thinking that only extremist groups hate niggers, and nothing could be further from the truth, most (if not all) of us are just ordinary folk who are fed up with these things. Sounds like you are in the same group, you tried to treat them as humans, and like so many other people who tried, it was just a frustrating and wasted effort.

Hi all.
I decided to join this site, as I have finally reached breaking point with niggers. What’s the point of trying to be civil and coexist when for the most part it just gets shoved back in your face at every opportunity.

Yesterday another 3 good men were jailed for life for protecting their neighbourhood from a so called jogger.

Plus I’m sick and tired of looking at their big brown lips all the time. As if they weren’t already over represented on TV, more and more are moving into my neighbourhood, and surprise surprise crime has therefore skyrocketed.
It's demonic Niggers who are the haters and racists. The destructive violent beasts are really at war with humanity and civilization. We are not the problem. Niggers are the problem.

Welcome!

Hi all.

Aren't we all? Welcome to the party. Enjoy your stay. We're always glad to see new members arrive. Let's let this site grow and get our message across.

NiggerzRSkum

Hi all.

Welcome !Yes that verdict enraged me as well. I was equally enraged when a Co -worker was murdered- same company- different Province- an older Middle Aged YT man. Cowardly murdered by Black MZ. There was no moment of silence, no Day of mourning. No respect given to a man that was respected by his community. And the lib jag off press barely mentioned it. Also. Recently a 73 year old Y T cab driver in Toronto. Murdered by a an 18 year old Nigger piece of nigger excrement. It never Stops with these Monkey faced Bastards.

BCDirt

Well, it looks like you are in the right place, my friend. Welcome!

Niggers will always get to you. Almost every single majority nigger county, country, neighborhood, city, etc becomes a crime infested, poor shithole, but of course it's always YT's fault. The blacker any given area is, the worse the violent crime rate and poverty rate no matter where in the world it is.

The enemies of the western world are using niggers to ruin our countries.

Well, it looks like you are in the right place, my friend. Welcome!

Niggers will always get to you. Almost every single majority nigger county, country, neighborhood, city, etc becomes a crime infested, poor shithole, but of course it's always YT's fault. The blacker any given area is, the worse the violent crime rate and poverty rate no matter where in the world it is.

The enemies of the western world are using niggers to ruin our countries.
So many nice places in London ruined by Niggers with their disgusting cRap Noise graffiti, anti social behavior,(deranged Sheboons nuisance shouting and screaming 24/7) and mass crimes.

KalEl51

Trustee
Hi all.

Welcome friend. Keep your head on a swivel when around the vile beast, and be prepared for your property values to decline rapidly.

upyoursNigger

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. It’s refreshing to read such heartwarming honesty about these animals

So far I have enjoyed looking at the joke threads, lovely stuff.. amongst many I loved the flag of Sudan 1958-1959, that’s real comedy gold, that they ever thought that was a good idea.
C4BB3DE8-1197-4A2E-B18D-32E0B6D8936F.png